ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

laugh.gif
mcgrumpykins is back
Block me if you have a problem with a dose of truth.
laugh.gif
you haven't said anything that hasn't been heard before for many years now yet you still like to shout it out in every thread. But hey stick to your shtick it gets you reps.

Last edited:
i need your help guys!

i cannot decide what to get, my choices 

511881-800 Total Crimson/Gamma Grey-Sail 

580573 401 FB'S BLUE/LIME/WHITE

i would buy both but i only have $90 and i want some money to last till my next paycheck which is this friday.

If you like the yeezy color way so much please start a new thread all about them, not everybody here wants to talk about the mint FBs and Thier so called comparison to the yeezys. This thread is about helping and others and sharing info about new color ways. No point of aggravating and frustrating people everyday about one shoe. Everybody wants this thread to just keep on moving. yeah we get it you like the yeezys, yeah we get it your trying to hype this shoe up. So I'm asking you to make a new thread and talk about the FBs yeezy mints as much as you want. Hype it up. Do w.e. but stop being immature and start being mature about things other than aggravating people and blowing up a thread with the same shoe. If you understand what I'm trying to say I will and I bet everyone here wud gladly appreaciate it. Thank you

just go away dude youve been trolling the damn thread for a week now
Get a life...

Last edited:
Damn.. I was soooo excited for my Tokyo mid citypack being delivered today, but no one was home so I have to wait for them until tomorrow. 
frown.gif

Sup yall longtime lurker, haven't posted on NT since the yuku days. Big Roshe fan though. Squads and Tarps come in Friday for me! Debating if I wanna pick up the Total Crimsons. If I did I would paint that swoosh black. Is Angelus painting difficult?

Sooooo.. anyone think the volt laces on the stone volt splits would look good with the tarps? Or is the tarp green too different?

So I've decided to skip 16 pages cuz i know probably most part is FNL dropping yeezy "FB Mint" beside that did i miss anything ?

Damn.. I was soooo excited for my Tokyo mid citypack being delivered today, but no one was home so I have to wait for them until tomorrow. 
frown.gif
If its being delivered by fedex, you can re-direct it to your local 24 hour fedex/Kinkos location. Just trying to help, for future reference. 

just go away dude youve been trolling the damn thread for a week now

Get a life...

u act like i am the reason you cant sleep

i sleep fine troll....& before you start im not salty about anything i have all the roshes i need & want.......even your treasured mint fb's

everytime i see your sn its a troll post

you like yeezys so much ...take your "talents" to the correct thread http://niketalk.com/t/342483/offici...-no-buying-selling-trading/6810#post_17527674

& stop spamming this one with your useless bs & trolling...followed up by olympic gold winning backpeddling when you get called out about it

Last edited:
If its being delivered by fedex, you can re-direct it to your local 24 hour fedex/Kinkos location. Just trying to help, for future reference. 
this is what i do all the time..they come at like 10:30am when im never home..so much easier to pick it up at your convenience

Back
Top Bottom