ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dips,

That pic is from ZaidxBirdman, but yes it does have the woven upper and perforated / sticked nike logo.

Damn.. I was soooo excited for my Tokyo mid citypack being delivered today, but no one was home so I have to wait for them until tomorrow. 
frown.gif
Dont you hate that feeling? Good luck sleeping tonight, and makes you hope the time goes by faster just for a shoe 
roll.gif

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.:smh: My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]

Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.

damn, that sucks man :smh:

I better check mine

So I've decided to skip 16 pages cuz i know probably most part is FNL dropping yeezy "FB Mint" beside that did i miss anything ?
Some moping...a couple fight....Mods breaking it up....some cussing...editing...back pedaling lol...the usual stuff thats been going on since the mints got close to dropping haha

Sooooo.. anyone think the volt laces on the stone volt splits would look good with the tarps? Or is the tarp green too different?
I was thinking about getting the tarp greens just to try this out, they are both listed as "volt" so I'm hoping that the colors match

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.:smh: My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]

Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.

Sorry to hear that bro. 9 times out of 10 though if a carrier halts a shipment in transit due to "damage", its because they've been altered some how. Something spilled, the box split open and one shoe is missing. If its any consolation they probably would've pissed you off more if you saw the damage.

I really cannot decide whether I want the mint FBs or the tarps more. I feel like this would be a very easy decision for a lot of people. But I really gotta start picking and choosing which pairs to get rather than buying whatever I am interested in. Opinions?

what i plan on doing to one of my pairs:

Was going to do the same thing to my pair. Got my TTS though and they were WAY to snug. Just sold em to my friend and have not been able to find a pair since. Crazy how a week ago they were much more attainable and now they are virtually cleaned out everywhere. Thanks hypetrain

Last edited:
I just want to thank those of you who have helped me get my pairs. Hopefully I was able to return as much as I got, but this thread is now too hard to keep up with and is giving me Royal 1 flashbacks.

Until the IDs release, I'm out!

If its being delivered by fedex, you can re-direct it to your local 24 hour fedex/Kinkos location. Just trying to help, for future reference. 
Thanks for the info. I'll try that out.
Dont you hate that feeling? Good luck sleeping tonight, and makes you hope the time goes by faster just for a shoe 
roll.gif
I do hate the feeling, but I don't think I'll have problems sleeping. 
happy.gif
 Like you said, they're only shoes.

Not sure if this has been said in the 92837492837 pages since I went to bed, but check your local stores.  FSR in the Crimsons have dropped.  If you are in the 702, pm me for location.

Back
Top Bottom