ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know a lot of people wanted this yesterday because I got about 20+ PMs messages... Now they just sitting there.

hey can i get some LOVE HERE? PUT UP THE LINK for all you YEEZY lovers and only ordered 2 pairs myself (3 kept crapping out because i think people were checking out)..... YEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is FNL restocks are iffy at best.  They've been really good with initial drops, but many restocks they end up overselling and not having stock available.  Good luck to all who ordered this morning.

Just a quick note to anybody I helped Monday on ordering the Mints or Yeezy or whatever they are called, product is being shipped and tracking numbers are being given. Check your order status.

og colors on zappos .. im sure this was brought up before but $55.99 shipped is a deal

big sizes only

Last edited:
hey can i get some LOVE HERE? PUT UP THE LINK for all you YEEZY lovers and only ordered 2 pairs myself (3 kept crapping out because i think people were checking out)..... YEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol wut?
dave-chappelle-pushes-girl-out-of-the-way.gif

I've missed every damn restock on the mints EVERY ONE. Someone somewhere is trying to tell me something...taking this to the conspiracy thread

Back
Top Bottom