ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol I checked like a few mins befre the link posted. Saw nothing, decided to drive to work :smh:

I checked the thread for anything interested when i woke up and then jumped in the shower. this was like 4 posts before the link. smh. i cant believe it.

another thing, i copped the tokyos for 136 shipped and now with this information that they will be releasing here im wondering if i should try to cancel my order and just get em on april 6. who else is supposed to have these besides ndc? i just dont know if i should cancel knowing i may be able to get them for under $100...

Can a fellow NTer or roshe head please notify me the instant there is a restock again? I just can't keep having this. I have an incentive/reward coupon for the team roshe shop for the person who will notify me of when the mints restock. Pm me. Please and thank you

yeah apparently theres some program that scans the website info every minute and alerts for changes. people had em when the ps3s were first releasing (thinking they could flip a ps3 for thousands of dollars). kinda stupid for sneakers but...then again so is f5-ing

When Roshe's stock, Rosheep will flock. 

For the people who truly just want a pair to wear because you like them regardless of the hype, I hope you get yours at retail or less eventually.

Last edited:
For the people who truly just want a pair to wear because you like them regardless of they hype, I hope you get yours at retail or less eventually.
Hope so too -_-

For the people who truly just want a pair to wear because you like them regardless of they hype, I hope you get yours at retail or less eventually.
Well said.  I'm a huge futebol (soccer) fan and love the "fb" style of these.  Mint color way is much better than the other 2.  Wear what you like!!

Wondering when footaction is going to put there mints up on the site. They tweeted yesterday to stay tune. So just a heads up be on the look out

I think when u guys finally get your FBs your going to be a bit dissapointed. They really arent as good as the OG mesh design or even the Mid City Pack.

I think when u guys finally get your FBs your going to be a bit dissapointed. They really arent as good as the OG mesh design or even the Mid City Pack.
quality wise, I agree with you. The material seems pretty fragile around the toebox. The FB's are a dope concept, but nothing really to get in a tizzy over. 

I definitely got a pair for the CW and for comfort though. 

Hmm how yall think the roshe mid city pack will sell? Want to grab the Paris from CT for about $113 or should I wait and try my chances at NDC?

quality wise, I agree with you. The material seems pretty fragile around the toebox. The FB's are a dope concept, but nothing really to get in a tizzy over. 

I definitely got a pair for the CW and for comfort though. 

diversity is a good thing as well

im trying to save up for the mid city pack (dont know to choose between NYC's or tokyos) and mango v2. i can only choose two of the 3. anyone wana help out?

im trying to save up for the mid city pack (dont know to choose between NYC's or tokyos) and mango v2. i can only choose two of the 3. anyone wana help out?

If u have mangos, get the mid cities. If not get Tokyos and "Mango v2".

Last edited:
Hmm how yall think the roshe mid city pack will sell? Want to grab the Paris from CT for about $113 or should I wait and try my chances at NDC?
The spotlight is on the Roshe's now. Given the "special" tagging of NYC, PRS, TKO etc., there will be hype. Hopefully no where near the fiasco of this past week.  LOL 

IMHO get the mangos no matter what. you only NEED one of the city pack in my opinon. you can get the tokyo's and call it quits on searching for mints because the tokyos are way better. a more sophisticated shoe while the mints are cartoony and hyped to hell now. if you still plan on hunting down the mints then get the nyc's. he nyc's are beautiful but as i said before, i dont need two pairs out of the pack and if im getting the tokyo then the resllers can go take a walk with those mints. just my 2 cents.

I got the tokyos and mint fb delivered yesterday and they both suck.
Quality mint1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Looks: mint 1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Materials on both are terrible too compared to the ogs

Back
Top Bottom