ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

seems like some of yall got caught up in the hype train and copped mints just to cop :lol:

unless they look that bad in person, in which ill be the judge of when they get here tomorrow :smokin

I got the tokyos and mint fb delivered yesterday and they both suck.
Quality mint1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Looks: mint 1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Materials on both are terrible too compared to the ogs
im not taking this opinion into consideration lol
Okay, cool!  I didn't know that so ill give my cousin a heads up since he wasn't able to get his pair.  He wears a 9.  I was able to get my 2 size 13s but I couldn't get his size since 9 went out with a quickness. Thanks 0is1st! Thanks for the heads up BruceLeroy!  You are the last dragon!  Glow on!

* I love that movie 
no problem!
If u have mangos, get the mid cities. If not get Tokyos and "Mango v2".
Tokoyo and mango V2
IMHO get the mangos no matter what. you only NEED one of the city pack in my opinon. you can get the tokyo's and call it quits on searching for mints because the tokyos are way better. a more sophisticated shoe while the mints are cartoony and hyped to hell now. if you still plan on hunting down the mints then get the nyc's. he nyc's are beautiful but as i said before, i dont need two pairs out of the pack and if im getting the tokyo then the resllers can go take a walk with those mints. just my 2 cents.
thanks for your input guys. i think if anything ill focus more on tokyos and definitely the mangos. i just cant see myself wearing the NYC's regularly at all. and as for the mints, i havent had luck w them. if i somehow get them, i wont be wearing them and keeping them on ice just to see if i can resell or trade for other roshe heat in the future. either that or i might just wear them...i liked them before the hype and i still like them...but we.ll see. that said, if anyone can help me w a 9.5 in mints please PM me! thanks broshes

Last edited:

The most anticipated roshe release this year...who needs these in Thier life?

Got my mints, not really feelin them. They fit like a woven pair. Size 10 was a bad call for me.

I got the tokyos and mint fb delivered yesterday and they both suck.
Quality mint1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Looks: mint 1/10
Tokyo 5/10
Materials on both are terrible too compared to the ogs

Okay let's not get carried away...

they do...cant even get myself to de-logo them & wear them ...gonna get rid of them & my blk woven dbl thats a .5 sz too small

mid citys aka trailsto me ..... look bad imo

Last edited:
They were on Eastbay yesterday morning.
They're on Foot Locker and Champs too. (They are all under the same FTL branch.)

Yeah I get that. But seeing that the total crimsons have only dropped at footaction, I'm hoping that the addition of the Tarps to their site could be a sign of more spring colors to come (total crimsons). Neither eastbay nor footlocker have carried the crimsons.

Last edited:
I have tokoyo s and Mints and if had to choose I would pick the tokoyo they look so nice in person

I got the mints and they're a little small on me because I got .5 sz smaller than my actual size. Also my tokyos is currently at the FedEx nearby because no one was home yesterday when they delivered. I'm going to get them today though. I'll try to post my review on them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom