ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TRUTH. I won't wear my Mint FB's until maybe May or June just because of the false hype that was created and put on them. Let the hypebeasts wear their pairs first then bust out my pair when the hype has disappeared is my general rule for when I rock my kicks.

Why let others dictate what you do tho?

lol people always trying to get philosophical and ish... he doesnt wanna be labeled a hypebeast nor does he want to look left and right and see 6 other people wearing them.

i do the same for all my kicks. i let the new kids and hypebeasts rock em and then when the hype dies down, you rock!!

From TeamROSHE's IG:

"Check out @Swagsombath's latest in #Rosherun customs made by Nessa Tabrizy (@The_nessa_tabrizy)! The #Iguana w/ Camo Side Panels! If you're in #SoCal head over to #Salvation and have Nessa do your kicks in person! If you aren't in SoCal they also take phone orders for customs! Give them a call!"

Sick job :smokin

really nice!! but if they could do the whole shoe these would be fire!!!

This is an actual story that took place yesterday at a shiekh store here in california. 

So i called about 40+ places around my area foot action, finish line, shiekh, shoe palace, champs, RIF los angeles, and other places to see if they had the FB mints. All the stores gave me the same response "NO WE SOLD OUT 1 WEEK AGO." Some said they just got a shipment a couple days ago but it went fast. There was one store tho that said they had a couple of them left so i told them i would be there in less than 3 hours because i was at a doc appointment. After my appointment i left the to store and when i got there, there was a reseller buying all the Mints. on of the workers came up to me and said if i needed some help and i told him i had called for the FB mints, he responded with "you're a little bit to late bruh he just got all of them." I was mad as ****! My girl saw how mad i was. So you think by now i probably either A. Walked away B. Started throwing blows C. Bought some crimsons. Well it was neither, the funniest thing ever happens next... So i asked for a size 11.5 in the crimsons and while i was trying them on my gf was like just wait and see if you can get the mints somewhere elsei dont really like the color, While she was telling me that the guys card got declined (The guy buying all the mints) i was like no way!!!! :rofl:  he pulls out this fat stack of bills and only has enough to buy 14 pairs he didnt really see what pairs he was getting but he made a call and settled for 14. He left 2 boxes at the register and the guy who came up to me first said hey man i think he left an 11.5 here, i was shocked. NO WAY! he was like yea this fool wasnt even looking at the sizes he just took off in his target cart (There is a target inside the mall). The sizes he left behind were 11.5 and 11. I tried on 11.5 and it fit TTS, got both pairs and took off. I took off smiling and thanking that guys credit company haha. 
target in the mall? canoga park?

Well just in general, I do this with all the new release kicks that I buy. From, Jordan's, to LeBron's, to Kobe's, KD's, OG trainers/runners, etc. I don't wear them right when I get them. I usually just wait until the hype disappears. Its ridiculous, I have so many kicks that I haven't even gotten around to wearing yet.

lol people always trying to get philosophical and ish... he doesnt wanna be labeled a hypebeast nor does he want to look left and right and see 6 other people wearing them.

i do the same for all my kicks. i let the new kids and hypebeasts rock em and then when the hype dies down, you rock!!
Couldn't have said it better myself

Mint FBs Day1:

Not going to lie, I felt very uncomfortable wearing these, with the pink lases but manned up and headed to campus with them. Not going to lie although I didn't go a half size up these were still fairly comfortable and I haven't broken them in yet. Hopefully with time they will give way and fit my foot better. Turned heads instantly today, mostly from women. They really loved the pink. Seeing the reflection in the windows of these shoes are just amazing, really loved the look and the colors. To be honest (I know I might get major flaming for this) it felt like I wearing something special, along the lines of south beaches (probably the pink laces). All in all, great first day with the mints, and hopefully you all we able to get a pair!
Haha I wore mine to campus today also with the pink laces. Yesterday when I tried them on, it felt a little snug. But as today progressed, it got more comfortable and started to feel like my other OG mesh pairs. It's just a matter of time until it breaks in now.

RIP Roshe Thread. It's been fun.
I agree with you, but give it about a few weeks and it should be back to normal. It's crazy how many pages this thread gets when you just miss it for 3-4 hours. Anyways, once the dust settles I think this thread will get back to normal.

TRUTH. I won't wear my Mint FB's until maybe May or June just because of the false hype that was created and put on them. Let the hypebeasts wear their pairs first then bust out my pair when the hype has disappeared is my general rule for when I rock my kicks.
same...i have a 5-6 month rule. i dont crack any shoe open until 5-6 months after release or 1 year after production date which makes a lot of sense.

NJ members: spring cw's and Total Crimsons have hit central NJ - Thanks JBlaze23!

Shout-out to JBlaze23 for the posting the NJ info! The Total Crimsons look awesome in person! If you missed his post, Woodbridge Mall DTLR has the Tarps and Squads FSR. When I went there they told me that they have ONE of each size, so get them before they sell out if you need them. Regarding the Total Crimsons, FootAction still has almost all of the sizes along with the OG Black Sails. Great cw that really pops!

Last edited:

From TeamROSHE's IG:

"Check out @Swagsombath's latest in #Rosherun customs made by Nessa Tabrizy (@The_nessa_tabrizy)! The #Iguana w/ Camo Side Panels! If you're in #SoCal head over to #Salvation and have Nessa do your kicks in person! If you aren't in SoCal they also take phone orders for customs! Give them a call!"

Sick job :smokin

Nice

This is an actual story that took place yesterday at a shiekh store here in california. 

So i called about 40+ places around my area foot action, finish line, shiekh, shoe palace, champs, RIF los angeles, and other places to see if they had the FB mints. All the stores gave me the same response "NO WE SOLD OUT 1 WEEK AGO." Some said they just got a shipment a couple days ago but it went fast. There was one store tho that said they had a couple of them left so i told them i would be there in less than 3 hours because i was at a doc appointment. After my appointment i left the to store and when i got there, there was a reseller buying all the Mints. on of the workers came up to me and said if i needed some help and i told him i had called for the FB mints, he responded with "you're a little bit to late bruh he just got all of them." I was mad as ****! My girl saw how mad i was. So you think by now i probably either A. Walked away B. Started throwing blows C. Bought some crimsons. Well it was neither, the funniest thing ever happens next... So i asked for a size 11.5 in the crimsons and while i was trying them on my gf was like just wait and see if you can get the mints somewhere elsei dont really like the color, While she was telling me that the guys card got declined (The guy buying all the mints) i was like no way!!!! :rofl:  he pulls out this fat stack of bills and only has enough to buy 14 pairs he didnt really see what pairs he was getting but he made a call and settled for 14. He left 2 boxes at the register and the guy who came up to me first said hey man i think he left an 11.5 here, i was shocked. NO WAY! he was like yea this fool wasnt even looking at the sizes he just took off in his target cart (There is a target inside the mall). The sizes he left behind were 11.5 and 11. I tried on 11.5 and it fit TTS, got both pairs and took off. I took off smiling and thanking that guys credit company haha. 

Why'd you get both of them?

Ok real question for the big feet dudes. If I usually wear a 13 in most Nike shoes, would a 14 be way too big?
Yes I have wide feet too

Last edited:

"Theyre going to think im a hypebeast!!" :smh: Man people still care way too much about what others think. Just do you, F what everyone else thinks.

As for others wearing the same shoe, I use to be like that but you got to realize that Nike didn't make these specifically just for you lol. Somebody somewhere, has the same exact shoes as you do. Don't let other dictate what or how you do.

Everyone's here for the FB mint restock lol

Not me. Already got em coming my way, should be here next Monday from NDC. I'm actually more excited for the Sequoia FB's in my same order.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE ON THAT NDC RESTOCK. They produced a lot of the FB's and spring CW's so don't panic if you miss out, just be patient for restocks and new shipments.

No one was until the release neared and someone labeled the "Mint" colorway as "Yeezy." Months ago everyone was hating on the swoosh position, but now look. Resellers trying to gobble up 5 pairs from NDC releases? I'm fine with it, though. It'll separate the Roshe fans from the hypebeasts.
Couldn't have said it better. I don't really like the swoosh position, but now I'm finding myself trying to get a pair.

I see you all on the mandatory DS period right after buying but I never got that personally.

If I bought a pair I really like then I'd be torture for me to just have em sit in the box or on the shelf, I wanna lace em up ASAP :smokin

I haven't bought a pair of roshes since last summer when I scooped the iggy's,solars and cybers but these chrome limes are calling my name :smh:

Last edited:
NJ members: spring cw's and Total Crimsons have hit central NJ - Thanks JBlaze23!

Shout-out to JBlaze23 for the posting the NJ info! The Total Crimsons look awesome in person! If you missed his post, Woodbridge Mall DTLR has the Tarps and Squads FSR. When I went there they told me that they have ONE of each size, so get them before they sell out if you need them. Regarding the Total Crimsons, FootAction still has almost all of the sizes along with the OG Black Sails. Great cw that really pops!
Good ish! Too bad that's such a drive for me... Looks like I'm gonna have call around later this week.

Couldn't have said it better. I don't really like the swoosh position, but now I'm finding myself trying to get a pair.
I'll be honest, I wasn't really a huge fan of the FBs to begin with, but I really liked the mint midsole when I first saw it and it sold me on the shoe. They're a pretty nice, but OG mesh is still the best. Will keep them in my rotation in the spring, but I'm definitely more excited to wear the Squads and Total Crimsons. That being said, I'm glad I got the mints during the NDC release last week to avoid all this hype and reseller BS. But to all who still want a pair for their collection, good luck, I'm sure you'll get them. NDC is restocking and FootAction will have their pairs online soon, which means Eastbay and the other sister sites will probably follow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom