ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Pre-Birthday gifts. Thanks to the wifey....
photomar28005951qw.jpg

photomar28011559.jpg

Can't wear any until after my birthday but I'm cool. :D

Those mocasins :nthat:

Does anyone in the Northridge/SFV/LA area know of any spots that have the Total Crimsons by any chance? Would definitely like to cop a pair.

Thread too rapid to go back but i did check the 1st page before posting this. Whats the deal with the Toyko Mid? Sites said 3/23 release date but is that US and where did they release? Is there supposed to be a later release for NDC or something? Someone, anyone educate and inform me please. Thanks!

Can someone PM me or post the Footaction SKU for the Total Crimson? Appreciate it.

Does anyone in the Northridge/SFV/LA area know of any spots that have the Total Crimsons by any chance? Would definitely like to cop a pair.
Total Crimson OG Mesh? This colorway is currently only at FAs. I usually yelp it and call every single one in my area.

Thread too rapid to go back but i did check the 1st page before posting this. Whats the deal with the Toyko Mid? Sites said 3/23 release date but is that US and where did they release? Is there supposed to be a later release for NDC or something? Someone, anyone educate and inform me please. Thanks!

Can someone PM me or post the Footaction SKU for the Total Crimson? Appreciate it.
PMed!

NDC U.S. said to release April 6th

Total Crimson OG Mesh? This colorway is currently only at FAs. I usually yelp it and call every single one in my area.
Word! I'll definitely do that tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know and your input.

But if anyone knows which malls have them in the area, that'd be cool to know. Ya'll can PM me or just post here. Either works!

3/23 city pack release date in the UK.

4/6 city pack release date in the states.

What up guys, been a lurker for about a month n been on that roshe tip since my girl got em last year.. She just surprised me by buyn me the NYCs for my bday.. Waitin for em to arrive ..update how they fit when i get. SoCal reppin round OC.. So ill update y'all when I can..

Last time I checked total crimsons at foot action in Cerritos had em.. Out of 9.5 cuz that was my size.. Try calling for that!

Any broshes need Squads for retail in Orange County? I got a size 10 in hand. 

Last edited:
So today's post count slowed down there was only a bit of mint talk and nike restock trolling all of you guys but everything is looking good.

Thank God the mint talk calmed down. Hopefully this thread regains its sanity. LOL! Can't wait for more colorways to release soon though. Are you guys looking forward to copping anything anytime soon!?

Can't decide if NYCS or TKYS are better from the mid city....guna try and add both to Cart come release day

Back
Top Bottom