ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn I still haven't gotten a email. But congrats bro

Thanks man. I have my 2 pair already but I actually bought them for one of my best friends. He's working on an oil rig currently and doesn't have time to order anything so I got it for his birthday.

Hopefully you get your confirmation and tracking soon!

just got my squads in! man they're dope 
nthat.gif

Shout outs to the homie aphung!

Handled everything, all I had to do was send dude the money and give him my address.

Trustworthy dude, I gifted him the money via PayPal.

Don't hesitate to do business w/ him, legit as they come.
does he have anymore size 9's?  sigh. been looking for these but not trying to pay 150

Anyone preorder from that soccer site and not get a cancellation? Just spoke with them via email, said they plan on shipping in mid April. Pretty sure I can snag one before then but it's a good backup.
I Did! 

along with a few of my friends, Ordered on Tuesday.

Don't think he has anything left over because he did a bulk order for a few of us, so I think all pairs were accounted for.

Funny because those are both size 9, :lol:.

NorCal broshes, if you're still on the hunt for the 3 spring colorways: Gammas, Tarps, Squadrons. Foot Express in Hayward just got them in, ask for Manny and tell him Dustin sent you.

Don't think he has anything left over because he did a bulk order for a few of us, so I think all pairs were accounted for.

Funny because those are both size 9,
laugh.gif
damn!  i wonder if someone will trade me sirens for the mints, hmm.

Funny because those are both size 9, :lol: .

damn!  i wonder if someone will trade me sirens for the mints, hmm.

Who the hell would do that.

Mints are easy to get, I have 5 or 6 pairs.

Plus, they'll be popping up and restocking in a bunch of places.

Sirens aren't coming back anytime soon.

Who the hell would do that.

Mints are easy to get, I have 5 or 6 pairs.

Plus, they'll be popping up and restocking in a bunch of places.

Sirens aren't coming back anytime soon.
maybe someone will in the mist of all this hype.

why do you have 5 or 6 pairs?

i guess ill just sell my mints and buy sirens, blah.

Finally got a pair of Sport Red's... I remember searching NRack never to find my size, and then passing on them multiple times on Zappos as well as on my trek across Asia last summer.

My 1st Roshe purchase of the Black/Gamma Greys a couple weeks ago got my attention again, and then the Mint hype killed it for me. No way was I going to jump through hoops to buy some shoes.

With the help of another member, I sent an inquiry to a shop that had recently re-stocked the OG colors, but they didn't have my size. A week later, to my surprise, they notified me that they had them.

Finally got a pair of Sport Red's... I remember searching NRack never to find my size, and then passing on them multiple times on Zappos as well as on my trek across Asia last summer.

My 1st Roshe purchase of the Black/Gamma Greys a couple weeks ago got my attention again, and then the Mint hype killed it for me. No way was I going to jump through hoops to buy some shoes.

With the help of another member, I sent an inquiry to a shop that had recently re-stocked the OG colors, but they didn't have my size. A week later, to my surprise, they notified me that they had them.
good stuff man.

urban still has all the og colors if you are looking for others.

My order from 6pm came through. Not really feeling them though. Any San Jose broshes want them PM me. retail of course. They are a size 11.5 wmns so 10 men's

Back
Top Bottom