ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anyone see these customs on IG? They're so sick!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those are the hardest customs I have seen to date!!

i have no idea how you are still in this thread able to post with the non stop trolling your doing

If anyone can help a noob out, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for a pair of tropical twist size 6 women's. it mean a great deal to me. Thanks in advance!

I have nothing to be mad at dude...you post ten times a pg & most of its bs one liners & dbl posts on purpose.... you have 249 posts & 248 of them are more than likely troll food

bro get lost man before i report you to a mod for sexual harassment

go ahead & help get yourself get banned

smh

f c a n

good ol days he wouldnt even gotten in the door & if he did he wouldve been out that same door 20 post in

Last edited:
If anyone can help a noob out, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for a pair of tropical twist size 6 women's. it mean a great deal to me. Thanks in advance!
Try Tad-Japan and his auction here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16098995248...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Based on my experience his stuff is legit. The origami bird he provides in each of his sales is a classy touch.

Keep in mind it is Japan and takes him about 10 days to ship, which is his only drawback. Although, he answers all your emails and inquiries relatively fast.

Unfortunately though he cant find me a mens size 8/8.5 in the tropical twist 
ohwell.gif

Anyways, good luck.

go ahead & help get yourself get banned

smh

f c a n

good ol days he wouldnt even gotten in the door & if he did he wouldve been out that same door 20 post in
Those days are long gone.

I remember when I joined back on yuku (akingdom05) I would hardly post because OG's would roast your life away 
laugh.gif

058eea81_imagecopy.jpeg

Came up at the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro 

Roshe run trails were $39.99

Roshe run wovens were $49.99

Last edited:
I swear, if Wmns Roshes were made in a size 13 (Mens: 11.5) it would be game over!

I would cop so many colorways....

I saw a few on ebay, but the price for them were pretty hefty, if you're not worried about the cost. Hope you find a pair for yourself, good luck!

These came in today! And after seeing that my squadrons went from Monday shipped to Tuesday (as of last night tracking check) and now back to Monday (this morning) I will finally post my complete collection without anything in the mail. its was a rough 3 weeks for me and my wallet, but I am happy. Tonight I will take a family photo of me and my girls and re-apply for TR. Anyway, I got what I wanted out of the Mid City pack: TOKYO (HomeOfBadges) PARIS & NEW YORK CITY (Hanon-Shop). If I were to ever come across the LONDONS under retail I may pull the trigger. I love these, but I still would have loved if the NYC came with a sole like the Tokyos or Paris'

***EDIT***
After posting this I got a knock at the door.

Thank you (but finally!) NDC.
Anybody know if Nike LA or Nike Santa Monica getting the pack or is it strictly NDC?

Looks like I wont be getting Total Crimsons.... Realized that the FA was 27 miles aways from me but to get there is 48. Not wasting that much gas, if any broshes can send one out with out rape shipping that would be awesome.

Looks like I wont be getting Total Crimsons.... Realized that the FA was 27 miles aways from me but to get there is 48. Not wasting that much gas, if any broshes can send one out with out rape shipping that would be awesome.
I'll see if FA in Woodbridge Mall has them still. Wouldn't have to ship them since we can meet up.

Last edited:
hey man, ill see if i can stop by the mall sometime this week.. hopefully wednesday.  if they can stock locate a pair and ship it directly to your house, i'll do that instead of buying it and having them ship it to my house to ship to you.  PM me your address.  i'm in jersey too, but all the way up north.  if we were closer, i would just do a meetup

I'll see if FA in Woodbridge has them still. Wouldn't have to ship them since we can meet up.

Us Virginia roshe lovers need to stick together. Especially since there are only a few of us. I wanna run a list somehow of people in different regions of va to help each other cop certain pairs. Just a thought :smile:

Back
Top Bottom