ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ID colors are usually brighter than the picture shown. For example that squadren blue on the ID looks darker on ndc's website than the squadren blue roshe that released. So who knows the color you see may be a little off. I'm Gona pass on the ID's for now until I see reall images and cop the roshes that are coming up, and maybe a month or two make a ID

Last edited:
Is the arctic green color like the mint color?
This is the arctic green color 
laugh.gif

But no seriously I feel like its going to be the lighter green from the Easter Kobes

Last edited:
Yo! Looking for that favor returned for helping some get the Mint FB or YOTS Moccasin. Please PM me if you're a swoosh member willing to help me out with that 30% iD discount. Would truly appreciate it!
NikeID not included.  Unless policy has changed?

this arctic green thing is why im hesitating on pulling the trigger. i dont wanna order them and have them not be the color i wanted

I've got 5 IDs in my cart that I want to pull the trigger on but 3 of them are making me a little hesitant. I've done a few IDs with different Nike models and the online color renderings doesn't quite match up to what I received in the mail.

I think I might just do 2 for now until I see real life photos of the other 3 colorways I'm doing. A lot of the colors in the Roshe ID don't quite match up with the real life colors that were on other shoe models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom