ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is there a coupon that you need, on top of the swoosh account to get 30% off of the Roshe ID's?  My buddy is trying to order some, but it keeps saying $110 at checkout.

Any help is appreciated.

Is there a coupon that you need, on top of the swoosh account to get 30% off of the Roshe ID's?  My buddy is trying to order some, but it keeps saying $110 at checkout.

Any help is appreciated.
The discount is between April 9-15 according to cdub08 from the Roshe ID thread

Any help is appreciated.
There is no regular discount on Nike ID.

There is no regular discount on Nike ID.
Then how are people saying they're getting 30% off their ID order?  I don't understand.  It's not coming up on my buddy's swoosh account when he tries to place order.

EDIT:  People were making it seem like they were getting the discount today. Smh.

Last edited:
Thoughts on doing the plats like this? Wanna get but $130 for roshes 
mean.gif

nikeid

Then how are people saying they're getting 30% off their ID order?  I don't understand.  It's not coming up on my buddy's swoosh account when he tries to place order.
Should be applied automatically. I'll have an answer for you by Tuesday afternoon though.
Thoughts on doing the plats like this? Wanna get but $130 for roshes 
mean.gif

nikeid
Switch the heel tab to gray and don't do that cream looking color. I know what you're trying to do and it's not working lol.

I got a fkin headache now lmao.... any update on the beaches/ mango V2s? that's still a must cop for $70.

Top three for me so far... Not sure if I should cop these or mangos from someone on here... I really love mangos, but then ID... can't decide... anyone help me decide among these three?

IMO we should really keep the ID talk to the ID thread since it is cluttering up this post and Nike is still putting out many more colorways of GR Roshes.

IMO of course. Carry on.

for those trying to do yeezy 2 inspired colorways, i'd say use fusion red... the color on the yeezys is solar red, which is basically infrared, which does have some pink to it.

fusion red is likely a lot closer to that color than gym red.

EDIT:  People were making it seem like they were getting the discount today. Smh.

Use promo code CUSTOMIZE y'all, ordered two on discount already.

Back
Top Bottom