ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is looking for the Obsidian Florals, I just bought a pair yesterday from the San Leandro Nike Store for $39.99.

If anyone is looking for the Obsidian Florals, I just bought a pair yesterday from the San Leandro Nike Store for $39.99.

Called them about an 1.5. hour ago and the girl checked they only had sizes 8 and 8.5 left. Didn't have my size 10.5
SMH I was gonna drive there today after class too

What other shoes/clothes/gear or Roshes did they have?

Last edited:
The only reason y'all are worried about this is because y'all are re-sellers! There is no reason to be upset with the limited color selection NID has put out.  If you tell me you're not a re-seller then you should be happy about this.  If these colors truly are close to the calypso then it will help drive down re-seller prices.  I'll be posting my NID once they come in and let you know.  I made them identical to what the colorway for the calypso looks like.  OG or not you get the colorway you wanted... so what if the shades are a little different.  You didn't even know you liked that combo of colors until NIKE told you! Stop it already. 

LMAO. I didnt know opinions were forbidden on here. Secondly, You really calling me a reseller? LMAO. Oh and I didn't like the colorways till Nike showed me? Psssssh. That comment was laughable. I'll say my opinion and tell you straight up, the ID options are mediocre. It's my opinion on IDs and Calypsos.. Nothing more. There are a few options on there I like and will make quite a few. You getting all hot about one person's opinion is pure immaturity.

Don't ever call me a reseller or even imply I'm one. Check my post history and photos. I don't need to resell shoes. A lot of people on here will vouch for me on this. I make a great living in which I'm able to afford some of the best for my wife and 4-year old. Check my history before you mouth off at me. I've got two pairs of Calypsos. Had them for a year. Haven't sold either pair.

FYI, I already ordered one ID. Again, check post history before you quote my post and mouth off at me or any other forum member. You're entitled to your opinion. We're entitled to ours.

The will be my first and last response to you. I've got better things to do.

Last edited:
For those still looking for city pack mids in LONDON and NYC hit up Bows & Arrows in Berkely, CA (510) 649-6683 they do phone orders very legit

Just talked to live chat on Eastbay, the guy told me that all the OG colorways would be restocked 7/22/13, anyone hear the same thing?

Just talked to live chat on Eastbay, the guy told me that all the OG colorways would be restocked 7/22/13, anyone hear the same thing?
^^^

All OG's as in same 3 as last go around or....dare I even say it...OTHER cw's ie Cybers or Mi*#$...
laugh.gif

^^^

All OG's as in same 3 as last go around or....dare I even say it...OTHER cw's ie Cybers or Mi*#$...
laugh.gif
[h4] [/h4]
Black, Sport Reds and Iguanas 

He also said it would be a general release, and pretty much all stores that carry Roshes should get them. Not just eastbay.

Last edited:
LMAO. I didnt know opinions were forbidden on here. Secondly, You really calling me a reseller? LMAO. Oh and I didn't like the colorways till Nike showed me? Psssssh. That comment was laughable. I'll say my opinion and tell you straight up, the ID options are mediocre. It's my opinion. Nothing more. You getting all hot about one person's opinion is pure immaturity.

Don't ever call me a reseller or even imply I'm one. Check my post history and photos. I don't need to resell shoes. A lot of people on here will vouch for me on this. I make a great living in which I'm able to afford some of the best for my wife and 4-year old. Check my history before you mouth off at me. I've got two pairs of Calypsos. Had them for a year. Haven't sold either pair.

FYI, I already ordered one ID. Again, check post history before you quote my post and mouth off at me or anyone any other forum member.

The will be my first and last response to you. I've got better things to do.
Come on man... I didn't realize y'all meant YOU.  I was speaking in general about my opinion.  Never once did I say YOU are a re-seller, or YOU can't afford to buy a NID or MY STATEMENT IS LAW.  I personally buy and RE-SELL but only because people are crazy.  I don't care one way or another.  Obviously this is a forum open for discussion, and conversations.  However I am sure that you already know that life is full of people with different views.  I don't surround myself with yes men because I find it incredibly boring to have the same opinion as every person I associate with.  Perhaps you'll see that one day and you yourself will grow up.  And the next time someone voices theirs you won't fly off the handle as if I just assaulted you, rather take it in and come back with a more constructive POV.   

You think they can see that far into the year... I dunno.  And if they do/can see that far in, I doubt they would be able to share that info.  That would be awesoem though.

The only reason y'all are worried about this is because y'all are re-sellers! There is no reason to be upset with the limited color selection NID has put out.  If you tell me you're not a re-seller then you should be happy about this.  If these colors truly are close to the calypso then it will help drive down re-seller prices.  I'll be posting my NID once they come in and let you know.  I made them identical to what the colorway for the calypso looks like.  OG or not you get the colorway you wanted... so what if the shades are a little different.  You didn't even know you liked that combo of colors until NIKE told you! Stop it already. 
^^^

laugh.gif
roll.gif

and for that, +1

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?

Last edited:
You think they can see that far into the year... I dunno.  And if they do/can see that far in, I doubt they would be able to share that info.  That would be awesoem though.
It was already common knowledge that the three OG colorways, Iguana, Sport Red, and Black/Sail, were going to be restocked and re-released this summer as another general release. So i'm pretty sure that date confirms it. And why wouldn't they be able to share that info?

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's, but has anyone found a good compromise (I'm 6'4 240 lbs)?
Try Levi 505s. They are a straight leg I believe. Or 562s. They are loose tapers so it will fit like your current 569s with it tapering down past the knee. 508s will probably be a hybrid between the 505s and 562s. 

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?
I rock mine with Joe's Jeans... 5'10 200 fit snug but the material is like sweatpants and moves nicely.  I through a cuff on them.

Yeah seemed kinda weird, not even Nike had any info that far. I don't see a reason for him to lie to me though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom