ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The mailman found my cybers #TYBG 
grin.gif

I own both. They're of different material but the fit is similar. The feel and look of the FWs is more premium than the FBs. Seems more durable and can take a beating. The FW has a sheen to it while the FB is a duller mesh. 
Are both different from asia premiums?

what material are the swooshes made of? urban sent me a pair with a small glossy mark on one of the swooshes, and they forgot to take the security tag off. they ******g forgot to take the security tag off. the shiny mark is so small but so distracting, anyone know how i could get it off? thanks 

For Canadians copping form cad retailers works out to be easier than trying to get them across the border imo. That $30 difference after tax would get absorbed pretty quickly.

Any Canadians who want a spot with squadron blues PM me. 

Peace

Question, just really a question for everyone in general.  How come the dude who has like 6 pairs of mangos and sells them for double retail accepted, but the people who resell other shoes frowned upon? Just asking a question been in my mind for a while.  Not hating on anyone, but it's your shoes do what you want with them. 
Mangos were never sold in the United States while the FB black/mint appear to be a somewhat general release.

Question, just really a question for everyone in general.  How come the dude who has like 6 pairs of mangos and sells them for double retail accepted, but the people who resell other shoes frowned upon? Just asking a question been in my mind for a while.  Not hating on anyone, but it's your shoes do what you want with them. 
All OG mesh shoes retail at $70 + tax.

The Mangos are only available in Japan.

Shipping from Japan is upwards of over $50.

International shipping services are also a pain, so there's service charges added to that.

So if you think Mangos at $140 are double retail, you need to do some research.

:rolleyes

http://KIXSQUARE.BIGCARTEL.COM/product/nike-yeezy-roshe-run

Don't mind the retro card in the description lol
crazy how he says the shoes are limited...they're limited because people like him buy the whole FSR and sell them for 2 times the price...smh man

I always wonder if he has a connect, Nike account or just buys up stock or what. He has deals once in awhile, for examples Kobe 8 "Blue Corals" for $120 shipped not too long ago, so I don't know what to make of it.

What's the difference between the Total Crimsons and Sport Reds?

Total Crimsons = Hot/Bright/Orange

Sport Reds = Red and not over the top like the crimsons. 
laugh.gif

Edit: original quote didn't come through earlier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom