ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Happy with the Londons. Wished I could have copped the NYC's or Paris'... In due time. 

Kind of wondering why Nike waited to release these so close to the warmer parts of Spring though. These are mostly winter colors (except for the Tokyo's) 
beautiful shot! I kinda want the London's now. I love the orange against ts the charcoal. My order before I seen them in person were Tokyo, NYC, Paris, London. Now it think its more like Tokyo, Paris London, NYC. 

Last edited:
Yeah, I got that call cancelling my order too. Oh well, at least I scored an OJ jersey for ultra cheap on ebay.

$T2eC16FHJHIFFhcc-1pFBRZevgq!vw~~60_58.JPG

KickCity,  said that they "by mistake" put the wrong color code..

expect a FSR on ebay but at $125 lol.

beautiful shot! I kinda want the London's now. I love the orange against ts the charcoal. My order before I seen them in person were Tokyo, NYC, Paris, London. Now it think its more like Tokyo, Paris London, NYC. 
Thanks man. These weren't my first choice, these were just all that was left when I woke up LOL. Originally I wanted the Paris' first but these were a pleasant surprise. 

I need these for work! Working at a hospital, they want us wearing all white shoes or at least close to all white. These would be perfect!
I know it's been said before but the WVNs are not as comfortable as the OG mesh at all. I've been wearing my black wovens to work and they are definitely a lot tighter and not as comfortable for wide feet people like me.

But having said that, I have 2 pairs of WVNs already and that white joint has me intrigued... 
roll.gif

For the comfort and price, you could buy a few to cycle through. LOL 
Yeah man, exactly what I'm thinking. I was gunna ID a couple white pairs but ill wait a little longer to see if those drop sometime soon to save some money. 70 dollars sounds a lot better than the 110 ID price.

wait those have released? anywhere online or in houston i can cop a pair?? i've been waiting for these for a good minute!

These haven't released in Houston yet. Or the U.S. for that matter. They released overseas first. We're guesstimating late April to early May for stateside drop.

BTW, I love the "Scrubs" reference in your name. One of my favorite TV shows of all time!

Last edited:
Just received my tko mids and am 1 og from mercer. Not really impressed with both of these. Looked better in pictures. Just my opinion.

These haven't released in Houston yet. Or the U.S. for that matter. They released overseas first. We're guesstimating late April to early May for stateside drop.

BTW, I love the "Scrubs" reference in your name. One of my favorite TV shows of all time!
haha thanks for the info and the love bro! yeah i dedicated my sn to those lovers...best show ever man

I know it's been said before but the WVNs are not as comfortable as the OG mesh at all. I've been wearing my black wovens to work and they are definitely a lot tighter and not as comfortable for wide feet people like me.

But having said that, I have 2 pairs of WVNs already and that white joint has me intrigued... 
roll.gif
Yeah I've heard that too but I'm sure it's still more comfortable than a lot of other shoes out.

Thanks for the input tho

Anyways. Any info on the release for those white wovens?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom