ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my Tokyo's in the mail. Here's a quick picture with my phone...Plan to take some more with my DSLR this weekend.

These were my first Roshe's and I'm really happy with them. Fit is TTS and they're SUPER comfy. London's are on the way, as well. 
nthat.gif

Nice! Feel bad for missing out on em. Got my Paris' being delivered today but I really wanted both!

How are you guys getting "phone calls" from the ebay seller? I've never had a seller call me on the phone and  have always just had them reply via email...

How are you guys getting "phone calls" from the ebay seller? I've never had a seller call me on the phone and  have always just had them reply via email...
Holy crap, they just called my work. LMAO

Well I made them cancel the transaction instead of issuing me a refund since eBay auto applied my ebay bucks towards the transaction and I want to make sure I don't lose that credit.

UNDS'ed these the other day but this is the first on feet pair pic I took of them! With black Nike no show socks.  Every day is a Roshe day in Florida...

Usually when you buy something on eBay, if you put your phone number with paypal/ebay it'll show your number for the seller to see it. If I remember correctly, when I sell things on eBay, the buyers phone number is on the same page as the invoice.

200 pages in a few days, sheesh

Sorry if its redundant but the way this thread moves its impossible to dig through it, whats the latest on the beach/birch/mango 2.0 ??

200 pages in a few days, sheesh

Sorry if its redundant but the way this thread moves its impossible to dig through it, whats the latest on the beach/birch/mango 2.0 ??
Rumored to be released early May ish.

People that have copped them already were pre-orders I believe

just got my tko mids, damn they feel awesome without socks..

with socks not so great, there's this seam at the bottom of the tongue that makes it feel tight on the top of my foot.

the toe is a lil bit roomy too, but id rather have it like that rather than tight.

nothing wrong with it other than that.

solid comfy shoe and it looks beautiful.

damn!!!!! come home from school to see the black speckled roshes launched and now theyre sold out of my size on ndc
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom