ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys, not looking for any hate lol but does anyone know where i can get yeezy 2 laces with the golden aglets? or just golden aglets in general so i can glue them onto the tips? when my ID's come in id like to throw those laces on there i think they would look real nice. i searched up on ebay and saw laces going for $99 o_O like really? lmao. if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! 

Guys, not looking for any hate lol but does anyone know where i can get yeezy 2 laces with the golden aglets? or just golden aglets in general so i can glue them onto the tips? when my ID's come in id like to throw those laces on there i think they would look real nice. i searched up on ebay and saw laces going for $99 o_O like really? lmao. if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! 

:smh:

mean.gif
lol um not really sure why youre shaking your head..? must be a sin on these forums to want to create a yeezy inspired ID. some people need to lighten up.
^ you will have a tough time, people who sell their extra ones from the dustbag usually want a pretty penny
thank you. i figured that would be the case lol, oh well ill see if i can find some sort of golden aglet in a jewlery type store

get a pair of reps and take the extra laces and donate the kicks

aglets that big are pretty darn hard to come by.

Where is the best place to get the black (anthracite) with the volt bottom that came out last year? Cant find them anywhere, help!

For what its worth, FNL has the Mango V2 cw as "SOFT GREY/BEACH/TOTAL CRIMSON/MIDNI" and other sneaker blogs have it as "Soft Grey/Midnight Fog–Pink"

Yea I figured they were a replica site. , I just figured he was looking for the "gold tips" without breaking the bank.

Where is the best place to get the black (anthracite) with the volt bottom that came out last year? Cant find them anywhere, help!
CW is called cybers, that should make it a bit easier.  Ebay is your only bet now though or a few fb groups have it now and then from people selling

No problem, have to be an idiot to drop serious coin on a pair of shoe laces. $99.00 smh

Last edited:
For what its worth, FNL has the Mango V2 cw as "SOFT GREY/BEACH/TOTAL CRIMSON/MIDNI" and other sneaker blogs have it as "Soft Grey/Midnight Fog–Pink"
still don't get where people are getting the birch from? maybe someone can confirm what it says on the box.

still don't get where people are getting the birch from? maybe someone can confirm what it says on the box.
birch and beach are being confused with because on past shoe sites they were listing the cw as midnightfog/blah/blah/"BCH". ...vowels change everything

Back
Top Bottom