ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Only two people with Roshes in the Bronx.

Only two people with Roshes in the Bronx.

3rd.
Ived seen a few other ppl with them,just wait till summer.

Anybody tried to order from this Site before? Any feedbacks?
legit...my cousin buys his kits from there. 

they are expensive tho, if you are buying multiples and shipping to the states.

Their shipping fee goes up exponentially. They exclude VAT tho.  

If you got the cash, and don't wanna wait... go for it. 

Up to you tho. 

legit...my cousin buys his kits from there. 
they are expensive tho, if you are buying multiples and shipping to the states.
Their shipping fee goes up exponentially. They exclude VAT tho.  

If you got the cash, and don't wanna wait... go for it. 
Up to you tho. 

We need you in the Playoffs! =)

It was a very sad day yesterday, it was tough. I am ok but it has been difficult, many of us here are in shock at what occurred. We all continue to be strong, but it was depressing this morning on the way to work in the city with somber faces. We will rise up though, thanks for the support from everyone

It was a very sad day yesterday, it was tough. I am ok but it has been difficult, many of us here are in shock at what occurred. We all continue to be strong, but it was depressing this morning on the way to work in the city with somber faces. We will rise up though, thanks for the support from everyone
Keep your head up bro !

Man, I don't want us to face the Spurs in the first round! We should have won last night and leave you Warriors fans stuck with Popovich and co. Darn you Suns and darn you Luiscola! =)

Last edited:
stay up, bro

Man, I don't want us to face the Spurs in the first round! We should have won last night and leave you Warriors fans stuck with Popovich and co. Darn you Suns and darn you Luiscola! =)

If y'all lose to the Lakers on Wednesday, the Rockets play the Thunder...now THAT would be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom