ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That's a needle in a haystack. 25 people die in a state with 26 million and we should talk about it cause some NTers live in Texas? Sad stuff, but THIS IS A SNEAKER FORUM. Go talk about fertilizer factories blowing up somewhere else. I don't come here to read about death. Do we need to come in and talk about how someone got gunned down on the south side of Chicago yesterday because some members live in Illinois? This isn't the place for it. I'm not disrespecting any loss of life, I just don't need to read about it in the Roshe thread you moron.
You have a point. People come here to talk about sneakers and not about death. I don't understand why everyone is preaching about the deaths. Yeah it's sad, but man that's life. You live in a country where people will walk right past you if you're getting robbed or raped. People die in the middle east everyday and no one says **** about it, but when it happens here in the US it's the end of the world, and don't say its "our" people. A life is a life, regardless of whose people it is. 

Damn, just found out about NT taking down Nordstrom for the mints, they probably had no idea what was happening.

Good to see these are still popping up.

i know its probably been asked a million times but i don't feel like searching the thread...How do these fit? i've seen tts and .5 size up.

i know its probably been asked a million times but i don't feel like searching the thread...How do these fit? i've seen tts and .5 size up.
Opinions definitely vary. My feet are slightly narrow so i went half a size down and it was perfect. Definitely consider trying on a pair in stores if you have access. If not, then perhaps order a TTS pair from zappos just to try on, return shipping is free.

Last edited:
http://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-rosherun-dyn-fw-qs-2

Email them and request a Paypal invoice or call them tomorrow to do a phone order. I ordered mine today from them and got my tracking number 2 minutes after i paid via Paypal. They just got their shipment but I don't know what sizes they still have left. I wouldn't doubt that their stock is moving at a fast pace.
do they tend to get shoes first before any store in the US or something? or are the grey FW scheduled to hit retailers pretty soon?

Opinions definitely vary. My feet are slightly narrow so i went half a size down and it was perfect. Definitely consider trying on a pair in stores if you have access. If not, then perhaps order a TTS pair from zappos just to try on, return shipping is free.
thanks i think i may go try on a pair

Can someone help me find the NRG Khaki's in an 8.5 for a decent price? It'd be much appreciated.

Keep the thread to Roshes. It was a fertilizer factory in the middle of nowhere Texas, popluation 2,800, where a couple dozen people may have been killed, in a state with a population of 26 million. People die every day from accidents, guns, whatever. Go start a thread in general to mourn West, Texas fertilizer making gone awry if it matters so much to you.
And i thought it couldn't get more direspectful......it truly is a sad day. There are members in this thread/forum who are from Texas and praying for them and sending my condolences in mind you a SINGLE post is not acceptable for you? But then again the fact that see people lives as numbers instead of people's mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, brothers, etc shows me the type of person you are. It's a shame that a person would really bash me for posting something sending my prayers to grieving people. 
That's a needle in a haystack. 25 people die in a state with 26 million and we should talk about it cause some NTers live in Texas? Sad stuff, but THIS IS A SNEAKER FORUM. Go talk about fertilizer factories blowing up somewhere else. I don't come here to read about death. Do we need to come in and talk about how someone got gunned down on the south side of Chicago yesterday because some members live in Illinois? This isn't the place for it. I'm not disrespecting any loss of life, I just don't need to read about it in the Roshe thread you moron.

Trapped's got a point though.

The thread about nothing in general may be a thread about nothing, but there are certain things you can't post in there because there is a thread and forum already dedicated toward that topic. People get banned from the thread for posting and talking about music and sports.

Of course the bombings have been a big issue .. I'm sorry about the situation in Texas, as well as in Boston, but there's a place for that, as it has it's own thread in General.

No disrespect at all, just my opinion. This is the Roshe thread after all.

It's not really a big deal (posting about it) personally, because this thread has been moving so fast I probably wouldn't have even seen the post anyway.

Just trying to maybe help explain scetch and trapped's comments.

Last edited:
Anybody that ordered from fg getting there orders shipped and/or getting tracking info? My order was shipped 2 days ago and there's still no info. I've tried with USPS too. I guess EMS sucks when it comes to tracking updates or its stuck in customs. Going on a 1 month wait now. Oh well, patience is a virtue. "Patience Daniel-son" lol

Anybody that ordered from fg getting there orders shipped and/or getting tracking info? My order was shipped 2 days ago and there's still no info. I've tried with USPS too. I guess EMS sucks when it comes to tracking updates or its stuck in customs. Going on a 1 month wait now. Oh well, patience is a virtue. "Patience Daniel-son" lol
i am very skeptical on buying shoes overseas after getting screwed from end.co.uk when I purchased the retro 5's for retail and got screwed with a $96.00 customs fee...

Has anyone tried washing any of the non-og mesh pairs? GPX, woven, and fb are the other pairs I have and I wasn't sure if they'd be alright to wash the same way as og mesh.

Ordered beaches overseas in a size 12 I usually wear a 13 with a little room. If I pick up some thin no show socks I should be ok?

Back
Top Bottom