ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oneness came through again; Strata DFWs are great - I'd maybe go up .5sz if you have a wide foot.

Last edited:
I've been traveling since Thursday and missed out on the Strata Grey's smh. I emailed Oneness but they were out of 10.5's.

Any advice on how or where I can pick up a pair for retail or is that out of the question at this point?

I've been traveling since Thursday and missed out on the Strata Grey's smh. I emailed Oneness but they were out of 10.5's.

Any advice on how or where I can pick up a pair for retail or is that out of the question at this point?
You could try diana shoes in chicago, or try and call KICKS/HI in Hawaii. Nike.com has two of the FW colorways but everyone thinks they'll be getting the Strata Grey's.

HOLY those white/grey ones are hot. How much did it cost ya for both pairs?
It came out to about $114 per pair, shipped, straight from Japan.
It's impossible to find size 13 Thunder Blues. :-/ those would be my grails.
Crazily, the Thunder Blue's are my holy grails, too, and they're size 13, as well!  Both pairs are, actually. 
Great picture!
Thanks so much!
oh my god the blue one is amazing. is there any way i could pick one up? how much did you get it for
You'd have to order them straight from Japan and use a forwarding service to ship it to the U.S.  $114.

This is what I was talking about before in this thread

Seeing almost every pack be marked as a QS when they are available everywhere for a good amount of time and nike.com directly tweeting a launch (which ive never seen before) to team roshe:

only furthers my belief that that article about the current state of roshes is correct. Marketing IS running the roshes. what shoes besides jordans, lebrons or foamposites sell out the fastest...QS. for example, everytime a qs happens in the sb community they sell out the same day. however they just label the roshes qs to have the same affect, meanwhile they never sell out as fast. the only one that does is the mint fb (not a QS), but realize how many places did get em and restocked several times. its just that bc of another marketing ploy to get the masses involved (labeling them yeezy cw), everyone kept buying up all of the stock to resell to others. the almost underground nature of the roshe in the 1st yr wasn't enough for the marketing team, so they had to get the masses involved. now to feed the beast they have to label almost every pack a QS, meanwhile they've never had an actual QS. They are also getting tons of free feedback from forums which shows them what to market. just look at this forum...what was one of the things everyone was wanting badly. the ability to make ur own color scheme. so they break out the ID and make u pay $110 just to make the same pair of black sails or iquanas that already exists for $70 or lower. im not saying thats the only cws u can make, but lets face it none of the options are worth $110 unless u mix a diff color on every part of the panels. and the best roshes can only be created by nike, which will also come at a cheaper cost. so that's fool gold for the pre mint fb roshe heads. now notice they also gave the ability for u to make ur own "yeezy" cws. that's marketing getting in on the resell hype of the mint fb. they r saying, ppl want the "yeezy fb" but don't wanna spend $140 plus, so why don't we give them the ability to not only create the black cw but also create the platinum cw and charge $110 a pop. they would see that as a win win bc they get $40 more out of each person and the person "saves" money for not buying resell on the mint fb. but it goes even further then that bc like i said ppl can go with the platinum cw as well so chances are they will create both cws or double up on one. now marketing just got $80 extra outta the hypebeast. with that being said, look out for the ability to make a south beach cw later. now they are adding flywire to justify charging $30 more. but what ppl fail to realize is that the flywire is usless on a roshe, since a roshe is just phylon and mesh. its not gonna provide better support or improve your performance. i could go on and on, but kudos for nike marketing for getting their jobs done. now if you'll excuse me i gotta go purchase me some more roshes lol.

This..real talk!

Got the Grey Volt colorway yesterday. Black/Turquoise coming in monday. Only missing HyperBlue now. 

I love the Flywire set, one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite. I think it fits TTS the only thing thats tighter is the toe box. Its a little tighter above your toes. Everything else is nice. 
Thanks for posting these. I chose between the grey pairs and based on these pics it's clear that if I'll pick up any of the DFW it will be the strata greys. :smile:

Finally Picked Up My Squads Today... $15 And Some Change
pimp.gif

This Colorway Is Fresh AF In Person!
nthat.gif
I'm afraid to even ask how you came up like that haha.

I did some spring cleaning today and organized a majority of my collection.

Air Force and casual / sport wear in one corner.

Skating sneakers under the clothing section.

Dunks / Trainers / more Skating sneakers in the shelves.

Foamposites, Air Max / Roshe, Jordans, and Under Armour samples in the main floor.

I'm afraid to even ask how you came up like that haha.

I did some spring cleaning today and organized a majority of my collection.

Air Force and casual / sport wear in one corner.
Skating sneakers under the clothing section.
Dunks / Trainers / more Skating sneakers in the shelves.
Foamposites, Air Max / Roshe, Jordans, and Under Armour samples in the main floor.

That's a dope collection. I just stuff all my shoe boxes into my closet :D

Copped my old loves (jordan white/true red 8's) this morning and my new loves (total crimsons) this afternoon. It was a good day. *que Ice-Cube*

Back
Top Bottom