ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I find they fit the same to me... 

not necessarily. I ordered a 9.5 in the Squads from FNL, same size as all my other Roshes which fit perfect, and the Squads fit like a 10! I went to Footaction to try on the same shoe in the same size and they fit exactly like my others! I was beyond confused

I wear my Roshes with the laces somewhat loose so when I drive I actually just slip them off and drive with my socks on.
I laughed when I read this cause I do the exact same thing! Or i sometimes wear slippers to drive and put the Roshes in the back seat.

Last edited:
i know this has been asked, and i've searched but...are there any other sites besides foot asylum that has the v2s available for a somewhat decent price? pm if possible.
I know if you use the code APR2013 it'll bring it down to about $115. I don't think any other site has it for cheaper than that. Most that I've found are around $140. But that's just from what I've found. Maybe someone knows of a site that has it for a better price.

These legit? Planning on buying them. How much should they be?

legit to me.

Retail would be good if DS

But if he wants a couple of bucks more, why not.

Last edited:
^Damn I was going to grab the black ones but now I am not sure....

Hopefully if the Dynamic Flywire Roshe Runs are still available I will order my first pair of Roshes. Can someone help me out with the sizes.

I usually get size 10.5 SBs, for most recent Jordans I get size 11. That's because I like my shoes too tight. A half size up and there would be a little bit of breathing room in the toebox and I would have to tie my shoes instead of just slip em on.

What should I get for these?

Last edited:
Just went to the UO in downtown SF and was able to have an employee order me Sport Reds in my size from the warehouse since they were OOS in store. The employee said they're back-ordered until the 28th, but I'm in no rush to get them soon as long as it eventually gets to me! They were able to apply the 10% discount to the order as well..

Also mentioned that you can place an order in-store for any of the colorways they have...so might have to place an order soon on the Iguana's before they phase out!

If you're having second thoughts about the flywire pack...

Nike Roshe Run Dynamic Flywire - Strata by Niwreig, on Flickr

Sick shots Geirwin! My Strata Greys arrived from Oneness today and damn they are sick in person. By far my favorite out of the DFW pack. Its probably my favorite Roshe release this year. The overall detail on these DFWs are amazing.

Last edited:
^Damn I was going to grab the black ones but now I am not sure....

Hopefully if the Dynamic Flywire Roshe Runs are still available I will order my first pair of Roshes. Can someone help me out with the sizes.

I usually get size 10.5 SBs, for most recent Jordans I get size 11. That's because I like my shoes too tight. A half size up and there would be a little bit of breathing room in the toebox and I would have to tie my shoes instead of just slip em on.

What should I get for these?
TTS, whatever your true size is as the mesh stretchs
Is there any info on if the DFW's are going to release on zappos or finishline?
i wouldn't think so since they're "QS"

Really trying to get some of those strata greys in a 10.5-11 at close to retail. If anyone has any info, please share :nerd:

Sick shots Geirwin! My Strata Greys arrived from Onesness today and damn they are sick in person. By far my favorite out of the DFW pack. Its probably my favorite Roshe release this year. The overall detail on these DFWs are amazing.
It's not second thoughts I'm having .. It's that I'm having trouble finding these in a 10.5 lol

I am guessing Oneness sold out already of the Midnights and Stratas? I hope not.
I am guessing since the night stadiums are still on the site I have a shot at getting a pair?

Last edited:
Sick shots Geirwin! My Strata Greys arrived from Onesness today and damn they are sick in person. By far my favorite out of the DFW pack. Its probably my favorite Roshe release this year. The overall detail on these DFWs are amazing.
appreciate it broshe!

Back
Top Bottom