ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just take a sip my dude. I sold 3 pairs of these and now in thinking, I actually want one. Checked out, didn't think twice. I have a closet full of basketball shoes I don't even want to wear because, lets face it, they're not that comfortable. What's extra for shoes you'll wear everyday?

Do it

Do it

Do it
I took a sip and never looked back 

i hate to be a ******* here but you ruined 2 good pairs of shoes with your clippers nonsense....you could of easily make a id pair of clipper roshes and call it a day and i dont see what is so custom about the shoes besides you doing a lace swap and putting the clippers logo on the toebox....smfh
if you really hated to be an *******, then you woulda said all that in a nicer way. lol.

stop lying/acting like you actually care about coming off as an *******. 

flyknitzero, do your thing. i'd just say what everyone else suggested. Patch in the back, and it has potential. clean toeboxes seem to be prevalent style choices, rightly so. FB's swoosh placement sucked.

can anyone please hook me up with the  speckled roshes in a womans size 11.5 or 12 for a decent price please!!! So bummed i missed out on ndc :frown:

picked up the pacific triple at www.sntmntlco.bigcartel.com to match my thunder blues, real good quality and excellent craftsmanship. there are other colors available to match other roshe colorways. I normally don't do this type of thing, but this product deserved some praise!

Sntmntlco Triple Loop Bracelet - Pacific Triple by Niwreig, on Flickr

Sntmntlco Triple Loop Bracelet - pacific triple by Niwreig, on Flickr
Dope shot. Makes me almost regret not getting them on rakuten last year lol

Question regarding the womens' blue glow / volt colorway.

according to sneakerfiles, they posted an entry saying this colorway is releasing shortly:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2013/0*****/nike-wmns-roshe-run-blue-glowvolt/

As far as I know, this colorway has already been released in summer of 2012.

Can anyone confirm if this colorway is getting a re-release or does sneakerfiles have their facts all wrong?
No official news on a re-release at all. Probably got facts all wrong. Their source appears to just be a european website reseller.

Was in soho today and theres roshes everywhere now..

This spot (Michael K.) wanted 200 for the mints. I just laughed..

Other spots..

To answer all PMs
The stores in soho i hit up were:

Michael K.
Propel footwear
Empire apparel

Last edited:
They charge 350 for bred 11..tried to charge me 150 for roshe mint that wasn't in stock but could "get one for me" In a week

Back
Top Bottom