ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Call it hype or whatever you want but by far the mints are the best FB colorway. The mint sole if just awesome and blends well with the grey sock liner and the pink swoosh

Sports Plus downtown New Orleans

Last edited:
Waiting for this one

Truth! I totally forgot about those! probably the closest I'll get to Cybers without having to overpay. Was just thinking about removing the swoosh if these were picked up... on second thought, the colorway is simple enough where it can be left alone.

Not sure if I wanna show these to the wife.

She's already demanding i find her size in the v2's. :lol:

It's Monday... and it's a nice day in the bay...

I underrated these mofo's...

So confortable... way better than those mints...

I need these:

Nike WMNS Roshe Run

Blue Glow/Volt-Volt

511882-400

Completely agree. Saw someone wearing the FB's at Disneyland last week and I couldn't stop looking at them. Look great with the camo shorts.

Unlike what somewhat said, these look better in person. I only saw them in pics and wasn't impressed until I saw them in person.

It's Monday... and it's a nice day in the bay...

I underrated these mofo's...

So confortable... way better than those mints...

I need these:

Nike WMNS Roshe Run

Blue Glow/Volt-Volt

511882-400

I ordered those FB's because I gave up trying to find the women's sprite in a size 12. They look good in your pic. I get mine tomorrow.

on feet pics make almost every shoe look so much better than just seeing it on display.. case in point those sprite FB's

please excuse my ignorance, but what's up with socks being awkwardly high like that?  is that a west coast thing? 

Back
Top Bottom