ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bay Area Heads be on the lookout for any samples at the Nike Clearance Store San Leandro, and don't be hesitant to ask, a lot of Roshes you can find as long as you have the patience to look.

Bay Area Heads be on the lookout for any samples at the Nike Clearance Store San Leandro, and don't be hesitant to ask, a lot of Roshes you can find as long as you have the patience to look.
I'll check them tomorrow and see what they have.

How long did it take from you placing the order to your door?

^ Total was about $90 per pair...Remember the more shoes you order the cheaper the shipping !

It depends on which pairs though. Some cost more than others. I'm also offering to ship to any US resident. That being said, no more spots available in THIS group buy. Thanks for the 40+ pms....but I'm probably not gonna read most of them.

How long did it take from you placing the order to your door?

^ Total was about $90 per pair...Remember the more shoes you order the cheaper the shipping !

It depends on which pairs though. Some cost more than others. I'm also offering to ship to any US resident. That being said, no more spots available in THIS group buy. Thanks for the 40+ pms....but I'm probably not gonna read most of them.

dammit :frown:

if anyone else wants to do a GB ...

Sorry for the crappy phone pictures. 

But my Flywire collection is done! Black/Turquoise just came in from NDC today. Unless someone convinces me to get the hyperblue....

Definitely my favorite set so far. Super comfortable. Roshe x Flyknit= THESE. LOL 
Would you say the outsole on the Night Stadiums are a Sail color or have a hint of blue in it? 

Got my stratas today from Proper. They're super nice in person. Definitely recommend grabbing a pair before they sell out.

Do the wmns speckle pack fit tts?

I've lost count of how many times these Tmall/Frugirls related questions have been asked now...
mean.gif

Originally Posted by Juggernaut***** 

Would you say the outsole on the Night Stadiums are a Sail color or have a hint of blue in it? 
I would say there is a hint of blue on it. Its not sail i know that. It looks different next to sail soles. 

How did you find out when your shoes are scheduled to go out?
I was calling about some other shoes and the CSR just happened to mention to me about my order.
Yep, remember Saturday they released and sold out of about 4 different styles of kicks so they gotta process all those orders. You should get a shipping confirmation tonight or tomorrow. They also ship out all of the upgraded shipping methods first so if a thousand people ordered with upgraded shipping (next day etc..) your last in line. It's hard sometime but when you least expect it that email will come!
Exactly. And a tip to lessen the chances of your NDC orders is to pay the extra for the overnight shipping. I mean, you're already paying for shipping from them, a few more bucks to put your order ahead of others and to lock your pairs in.. Sure.

Back
Top Bottom