ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

guy seemed annoyed like he was taking calls all day about the mints

He wasn't very enthusiastic when I was there in store. The guy that helped me with the shoes was cool and friendly but the cashier dude was full of attitude. He didn't even say anything to me, you could just see the attitude in his face.

here are my mango v2 roshe from size? taken with an iphone 5 camera w/ flash on

He wasn't very enthusiastic when I was there in store. The guy that helped me with the shoes was cool and friendly but the cashier dude was full of attitude. He didn't even say anything to me, you could just see the attitude in his face.
Something tells me we all dealt with the same dude. And I was more friendly than usual on the phone (I'm usually prickish).

I used to feel the same way about Roshes in general and now I just don't care. Sometimes I still think they look weird with jeans, but whatever, they're just too comfortable. Cybers are definitely my most worn pair in terms of Roshes though.

Am I the only one that has seasonal shoes? Lol

Is it safe to use a credit card on tmall? I had to shut down my Paypal account a couple weeks ago.

I definitely would not give my credit card info. Just make a new PayPal.

Cant blame him he prob a hundred calls about mints

I somehow was able to place online order which at this point still hasnt been cancelled. I am just waiting for the "not able to fulfull your order", but so far nothing. How is it I can't place a D#%$ order for anything remotely limited on NDC nowadays and I got lucky on this needle in a haystack? :smh:

Did anyone else not get the shipping conformation from the UO restock yet? I got black/sails and iguanas and the black/sails have shipped but the iguanas have not yet
FYI UO if its been a while chances are order got cancelled. I myself had this experience before when ordering stadium greens. I placed an order and it was pending for about a week then later received that they did not have shoes in stock ! Just as a heads up

FYI UO if its been a while chances are order got cancelled. I myself had this experience before when ordering stadium greens. I placed an order and it was pending for about a week then later received that they did not have shoes in stock ! Just as a heads up

not to discount your exp, however I had 2 knicks on order from UO last summer and order was literally pending for 6-7 weeks- they finally shipped out of nowhere just when I had completely given up any hope. Completely flaky online system like that- no explanation whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom