ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my mints in today from Nordstrom!!

Today's pickups for the wife and I. I think the flywires are my new fav.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of Womens size 6 Orange Chalks at Ross in Hollywood, CA (Western / Hollywood) for $39.99. They should be there tomorrow. Check the kids shoes wall.

Went to Santa Monica and went to the Nike there and they had a size 11(mens 9.5?) black speckled roshes in stock today before I went back to San Jose...

GO WARRIORS/SHARKS :D

Same here! The volt just doesn't quite do it for GSW colors. In the meantime, my hunt for speed yellows continue...

Ohh...customize the speed yellows, interesting haha.

Yeah volt makes it a completely different look. Like the Seattle Seahawks, which I cannot rock with.

Ohh...customize the speed yellows, interesting haha.

Yeah volt makes it a completely different look. Like the Seattle Seahawks, which I cannot rock with.
I have the Korean white swoosh with the yellow sole (lemon twist?) coming in. I may try customizing that in some way to represent the GSW! Either that or I'll just paint the swoosh black. 
laugh.gif

I have the Korean white swoosh with the yellow sole (lemon twist?) coming in. I may try customizing that in some way to represent the GSW! Either that or I'll just paint the swoosh black. 
laugh.gif

haha ima wait for iD to come out with some more options.

His & Her McFlurrys:

two orders, one no more than 5 minutes after the other. Mine showed up on Friday, her's Tuesday. 

(btw if anyone wants to help me with my watermark choice and give me their 2 cents that would be awesome, PM me if you want. I have been switching from a full photo watermark or just a little avi tag in the corner.) 

Last edited:
Just a heads up Rosheheads District Footwear Alameda have the DFW's and Spring Colorways available according to their facebook page.

anybody know where i could pick up the nike roshe woens in all black? They were a womens release, but I can't find a size 11.5 (9.5 in mens) anywhere.

Comes out to about $83.xx for the City Pack to be shipped to the U.S. Not bad for under retail if you don't mind waiting for a couple weeks.

His & Her McFlurrys:

two orders, one no more than 5 minutes after the other. Mine showed up on Friday, her's Tuesday. 

(btw if anyone wants to help me with my watermark choice and give me their 2 cents that would be awesome, PM me if you want. I have been switching from a full photo watermark or just a little avi tag in the corner.) 

more like hers and hers 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom