ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

good looks on that sizeUK post.

got a paris mid. came out to 51gbp = 77.xx USD shipped. not bad!

I would rather purchase these on NDC than deal with the shady people at 21 and Mercer. I don't live in NY but I've had a few friends try and do phone orders through them and had mixed results. I've heard and seen a ton of people in NY get burned by 21.
they used to be good with phone orders when roshes were lowkey. I got one of my pairs of calypsos from them. Now 21M is a F&F store. 

I would rather purchase these on NDC than deal with the shady people at 21 and Mercer. I don't live in NY but I've had a few friends try and do phone orders through them and had mixed results. I've heard and seen a ton of people in NY get burned by 21.
Yeah, I tried placing a phone order for something else through a couple of the NY stores. All rude and don't care about keeping you on hold for 10+ mins. Especially the manhattan store. I hate to say it, but I deal with people from NY/Astoria all the time at work. Some of the rudest, impatient people I have dealt with. They need a vacation on the West Coast or something.. Lol.

Last edited:
Hey everyone it's telling me I reached my alloted PM's for the day at 38....Everyone I was able to get the info about the Mints out to...GOOD LUCK...Sorry to everyone else.

WOW people are still trying to get a pair?? I wonder is it's bc people(resellers) have been buying up stocks and FSRs...

they used to be good with phone orders when roshes were lowkey. I got one of my pairs of calypsos from them. Now 21M is a F&F store. 

Very true on the F&F store. One of my friends was able to get a pair of Roshes phone ordered from them a while back, but the other 3 got either put in hold and left on hold and/or were given attitude. The Mint release at 21 was a hot mess.

Last edited:

Yeah, I tried placing a phone order for something else through a couple of the NY stores. All rude and don't care about keeping you on hold for 10+ mins. Especially the manhattan store. I hate to say it, but I deal with people from NY/Astoria all the time at work. Some of the rudest, impatient people I have dealt with. They need a vacation on the West Coast or something.. Lol.

i called mercer21 for olive wovens & got hung up on 3 different times(after waiting for 5-10 mins each time) & when i finally got thru again i waited for 10+ mins again before a girl finally took my order but i had to insist she didnt put me on hold & take care of me NOW

of course she had the worst of attitudes

Last edited:
Very true on the F&F store. One of my friends was able to get a pair of Roshes phone ordered from them a while back, but the other 3 got either put in hold and left on hold and/or were given attitude. The Mint release at 21 was a hot mess.
You guys speak the truth. 

These came in today. Coincidentally after our win last night to take a 2-0 lead in the series ;-)

Thanks again to whoever posted the link! (Sorry I forgot)

Shot with my iPhone 5 using camera+
knicks 
smokin.gif

Have the black speckles appeared anywhere in the U.S. other than NDC? I missed on that one, but would like to grab a pair of these. It's strange cause I feel like I've seen the other speckled women's pairs in stores, but no sign of these anywhere.

I was somehow able to place an order for the Tokyo size 9uk/10us just now. Wonder if it will actually go through. Anyways came up to $80 shipped. Anyone know if Size will send some sort of email notification once they are shipped out? Thanks

When I ordered my beaches from them I didn't get a shipped notification email. I contacted them after a couple days to get the status and they told me it had shipped but could not provide a tracking number because it was being handed off to USPS. My shoes were delivered 10 days after I ordered them. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
good looks on that sizeUK post.

got a paris mid. came out to 51gbp = 77.xx USD shipped. not bad!
How are you guys buying from a UK site? Are you just using a regular credit card and it automatically converts US dollars to British Pounds?

Have the black speckles appeared anywhere in the U.S. other than NDC? I missed on that one, but would like to grab a pair of these. It's strange cause I feel like I've seen the other speckled women's pairs in stores, but no sign of these anywhere.
My niketown (boston) has them

how do the city pack mids compare in sizing to the other roshes?

I am a sz 8 in the mesh, 8.5 in the prm. 

Just ordered a sz 8 in the city pack.

how do the city pack mids compare in sizing to the other roshes?

I am a sz 8 in the mesh, 8.5 in the prm. 

Just ordered a sz 8 in the city pack.
I think you should be fine. I went TTS on mine and they feel good. If anything they fit a tiny bit bigger than normal. But i think you are fine picking up that 8

Back
Top Bottom