ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Repped for those photos Atmoney. Those came out REAL clean.

i wanna pull the trigger, but just have this weird feeling that Nike will eventually drop that all black colorway for retail. :lol:

Repped for those photos Atmoney. Those came out REAL clean.

i wanna pull the trigger, but just have this weird feeling that Nike will eventually drop that all black colorway for retail.
laugh.gif
they need to drop an all-white pair too... for retail

I did some recon today for couple of hrs to see whats in stores in NYC. For the ppl wondering where I got my cyber DFW a few days ago, I got them from 21M easy no hassle at all. They now also have the hyper blue and night stadium all for retail no tax. They also have black speckled up to wmns sz 10. I spot located and no niketowns in all of US has sz12. And if your looking for the nike solarsoft moccasin "yeezy" even though i kno its not a roshe, they also have that in stock for retail ($129). Not sure of sizing. They also have the mid city pack and 2 fb cws (no mint) again not sure of sizing. They do phone orders for the ppl that's thinking about buying but aren't in NYC. As for other stores, what I found was B&M stores have the DFW (diff cws depending on the store), not major chains so you should go that route if your looking for stratas. Well my work here is done, until next time.

P.S. For those who might have been thinking about hitting up Marshalls in downtown brooklyn looking for sirens or any other cw don't bother, they don't have any lol.

Birches will be at all local retailers just like how all the spring colorways are sitting now. If you guys want to pay $30+ over retail to stunt early then handle. These will be everywhere it's going to be ridiculous.

Birches will be at all local retailers just like how all the spring colorways are sitting now. If you guys want to pay $30+ over retail to stunt early then handle. These will be everywhere it's going to be ridiculous.
meanwhile i will continue to buy the flywires until they drop! the flywires are ridic.... thanks for talking me into pulling the trigger. 

I was somehow able to place an order for the Tokyo size 9uk/10us around 3am this morning. Wonder if it will actually go through. Anyways came up to $80 shipped. Anyone know if Size will send some sort of email notification once they are shipped out? Thanks

Also forgot to add if anyone's looking for the Womens Court Purple and Womens Hot Punch roshes, I spotted them at Empire Apparel in NYC. Not sure of sizing but you can give them a call at 212-343-3627. And for you 10.5 folks, there's a Womens sz 12 Hot Punch up on ebay now. PM for link if you can't find it. I don't wanna break any rules.

Back
Top Bottom