ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does no one use google chrome? Tmall is very easy to figure out with the translate feature that translates the whole page for you and eliminates the need for frugirls or any middle man. Saved me some money by purchasing directly. There's no need to do group buys if you're smart about it.

I like the fact that frugirls tells you if the shoes are fake tho.

Last edited:
Been down for this. I've been trying to research how to navigate tmall on google like people have mentioned but I haven't found anything yet. Someone let me know
Probably won't do me any good since I wear an 11, but I checked out the tmall website. Maybe try using Google Chrome then use the built-in Translate feature (it pops down under the address bar in Google Chrome). Then search for "Roshe" in the upper right search bar.

if i remember people were saying they had em at Nike Portland. On sale too!! give em a call.

Shoutout to villarino1k & STUSSYKYD for the heads up. Placed a phone order with Nike Outlet Portland for the GPX. They have one more 10.5 and a couple other sizes left on sale for $64.99 + shipping + tax.

Probably won't do me any good since I wear an 11, but I checked out the tmall website. Maybe try using Google Chrome then use the built-in Translate feature (it pops down under the address bar in Google Chrome). Then search for "Roshe" in the upper right search bar.
I seen speed yellow in an 11

Just came back from UO San Francisco on Powell and copped a size 8 in the mint fb. When I was paying I seen the employee put 5 pairs on the side I'm guessing for a connect.

Shoutout to villarino1k & STUSSYKYD for the heads up. Placed a phone order with Nike Outlet Portland for the GPX. They have one more 10.5 and a couple other sizes left on sale for $64.99 + shipping + tax.
What color? I called and they said sold out.

Was just at Niketown in Boston. For those of you looking for women's speckled Roshes this is what they had

when i ordered mine from Proper, the order was about $123 total after tax and shipping.  i believe shipping was $15.
$125 shipped from Cali to NYC, no thanks. I got my stratas and cyber DFW's for $100 flat each (gotta love no tax in NYC). You guys should just be patient, you'll save in the long run. But if the thirst is unbearable then have at it.

Another tip for anyone buying on tmall: search the 511881 roshe code without the color code after. You get more results than just searching for "roshe". You may get more results if you search roshe afterward since some don't have the style code in the description.

Did the price go up? Last week or 2 when I purchased it was $59.99 + tax + shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. My pockets need a rest after the Mango v2s and Total Crimsons. Pulling the trigger all the over place. 

Last edited:
Just came back from UO San Francisco on Powell and copped a size 8 in the mint fb. When I was paying I seen the employee put 5 pairs on the side I'm guessing for a connect.

did they have anymore after the employee put some aside? these continue to evade me. :smh:

Anyone here a size 9 and ever tried on a 8.5? How does it fit, trying to help my brother out. Thanks in advance for all feedback
I've bought size 8.5 for my Roshe's so far, but it's almost too perfect - the distance between my toes and the end of the toe box is like less than 2cm. I'm thinking about buying size 9's from here on out to get a lil bit more wiggle room. I know I'm almost quite literally in the opposite situation as you described haha but that's my two cents about that

Back
Top Bottom