ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Doubled on sz 9 roshe fb mints! Saw some dude purchasing 8 roshes at urban outfitter lol. I was like dogging at him and was like uh.. Good thing i was there before him and called to hold:smile:

What color? I called and they said sold out.

The teal floral GPX. Did you call the Factory Outlet? Their # is 503-281-5901

Did the price go up? Last week or 2 when I purchased it was $59.99 + tax + shipping.

I guess so but I wasn't hesitant on paying the $65 price tag since I can't find them anywhere else anymore. Did they only have the teal gpx when you went or did they have all 3?

The teal floral GPX. Did you call the Factory Outlet? Their # is 503-281-5901
I guess so but I wasn't hesitant on paying the $65 price tag since I can't find them anywhere else anymore. Did they only have the teal gpx when you went or did they have all 3?

They had all 3. Lots of sizes left. But they told me sizes were going fast.

Finished product from my shoot today with my Squadrons. Wanted to get a nice clear shot for those who've only seen stock photos.

For anyone still trying to scope around Frugirls/Taobao/Tmall for last year's Mangos, I got this message from Frugirls:

Out of stock. No legit size bigger than 42 for 511881-006 now

So no sizes bigger than a UK 42 (US 8.5) of the Mangos are on there anymore. It would also be safe to assume that no restocks are coming anytime soon. |I

Nothing else to do but to cop a pair of those Mango V2s I guess...

For anyone still trying to scope around Frugirls/Taobao/Tmall for last year's Mangos, I got this message from Frugirls:
So no sizes bigger than a UK 42 (US 8.5) of the Mangos are on there anymore. It would also be safe to assume that no restocks are coming anytime soon. |I

Nothing else to do but to cop a pair of those Mango V2s I guess...
I was about to sell my size 10 mangos to lol good thing I didn't :smile:

Just wanted to share this with y'all first before I give it to sneakersteal.  ruvilla.com has Roshe Run FB Mint (yeezy) for $70.  I Nike iD'd my platinum pair and can't stand the two pinks they used on these, but thought I'd share so you won't be paying $130 on ebay.

http://www.ruvilla.com/rosherun-fb-580573063.html

Sizes 8, 9, 10 and 12 available

Thanks. But all sold out except for 8. Had a 10 in my cart but sold out before I could check out.

Just wanted to share this with y'all first before I give it to sneakersteal.  ruvilla.com has Roshe Run FB Mint (yeezy) for $70.  I Nike iD'd my platinum pair and can't stand the two pinks they used on these, but thought I'd share so you won't be paying $130 on ebay.

http://www.ruvilla.com/rosherun-fb-580573063.html

Sizes 8, 9, 10 and 12 available

Thanks. Was able to order a 10 for my cuzzo. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom