ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Premier Boutique Address: 534 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone:frown:650) 326-6544 

have strata grays free shipping just ordered.
No more 10.  I'm striking out all over the place.

He did say there was a 9 and an 11, though.

Premier Boutique Address: 534 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone:frown:650) 326-6544 

have strata grays free shipping just ordered.
FYI: Premier moved to San Mateo but their number is still the same.  Here's their correct info:

Premier Boutique
132 EAST 3RD AVE.
SAN MATEO, CA 94401
P:NEW PHONE NUMBER - 650-347-6544
F:NEW FAX NUMBER 650-347-6548

Just placed a phone order at UO SF for the Mints size 10.5. Give them a call, they have a few sizes left. Guy on the phone told me that he has one other person on hold on the other line placing an order. $75 + tax. Free shipping. Total comes out to $81.56.

Which UO is this? I searched San Francisco on the website and there were 2 of them. Called the Union Sq. one and they said they have 2 size 12's left (so I'm guessing it was this one?) but they don't do phone orders.

that the only UO that carried the mints?
From what i read on this thread some other UOs have also recieved them u can call your local one to see if they got them.
Thanks bro, appreciate the help. I knew playing the waiting game would payoff. Repped.
No problem enjoy helping broshes out is the least i can do to give back for all the help i got.
From what I have seen/heard, they will now....
Yeah but some of the people who really want the shoe to wear will get them and that's what i am aiming for i know not all the pairs will but at least some did 

Played around with the canon real quick.

Anyone can take this picture with an iPhone haha.

Jk man. Nice crimsons

Completed my DFW collection. Decided to return the Night Stadiums since I was not feeling them when I received them in person. The new Cyber colorway are so nice in person.

Can anyone tell me if i should purchase the siren reds off of tmall or not? idk, i never really purchase oversea before. seems sketchy..

is that how everyones been getting their siren reds? 

Back
Top Bottom