ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Naw, in good on all that. I also don't like socks with flip flops is that says anything too

haha, socks with flip flops should never go together IMO

my size 10.5 from CT is finally here after a month wait. Box was ripped opened by customs. Sneakersaver is not wassup from CT lol.

Just saw this post on nice kicks. What do you guys think? i think theres just too much going on for me. Wheres the simplicity? I know its a custom just expressing my opinion.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/04/26...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

I would much rather have the cement part but with all black upper. As you said, too much going on. But props to the person who did the custom work, it's better quality than the real jordans that has been releasing in the last few years :smh:

lol these are gonna be available everywhere.
Just like Mints, right?

Why you TR members and NTers in general always retort to the "they're gonna be everywhere" argument is beyond me.

Calapysos were "everywhere"

Stadium Green and Speed Yellows were "everywhere"

Knicks were "everywhere"

Sirens were "everywhere"

$20 is nothing to avoid having to refresh FNL, NDC, this thread just to get your pair.

It's not rocket science...thanks to TR these shoes are becoming harder to get for the people who originally liked them when no one else was.

TR does more harm than good. And for what? mentions on twitter and instagram?

Strata DFW were "everywhere" and look how many people are still trying to cop.

Miss me with the elitist BS

Just like Mints, right?

Why you TR members and NTers in general always retort to the "they're gonna be everywhere" argument is beyond me.

Calapysos were "everywhere"

Stadium Green and Speed Yellows were "everywhere"

Knicks were "everywhere"

Sirens were "everywhere"

$20 is nothing to avoid having to refresh FNL, NDC, this thread just to get your pair.

It's not rocket science...thanks to TR these shoes are becoming harder to get for the people who originally liked them when no one else was.

TR does more harm than good. And for what? mentions on twitter and instagram?

Strata DFW were "everywhere" and look how many people are still trying to cop.

Miss me with the elitist BS
roll.gif

mints arent everywhere? maybe in the hypebeasts houses...
mean.gif
Exactly they were released on nike twice, finishline twice, urban outfitters all over, champs, footaction and every boutique I can think of and yet they're not available for retail.  What's to say that this doesnt apply to the v2s? The thirst is crazy for this colorway and im guessing resellers know it

Exactly they were released on nike twice, finishline twice, urban outfitters all over, champs, footaction and every boutique I can think of and yet they're not available for retail.  What's to say that this doesnt apply to the v2s? The thirst is crazy for this colorway and im guessing resellers know it
nah I don't think they will be that hopped on it was just because of yeezy and thats why everyone hopped on every spring cw is still out for retail!

Never know.  Mint FBs were pretty much available everywhere and they're still eluding plenty of people
The beaches will most likely be everywhere, you should expect all the retailers who got the gammas, squads or tarps to get them. That's how it is here in europe at least.

Back
Top Bottom