ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nah I don't think they will be that hopped on it was just because of yeezy and thats why everyone hopped on every spring cw is still out for retail!
All i'm saying is no guarantees. I hope they get release on zappos like the squads but unless i'm missing something there has been no evidence of that so if people want to lock down a pair for an extra $30 I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

How bout everyone just stop talking about how hard it will be to get them. Y'all are adding to the hype, completely unnecessary.

If you keep "ish" on the low... Then we can spread it around to everyone. Resellers are just thriving on what they think we want... Just hype up ugly **** we don't want lol.

Stadium Green and Speed Yellows were "everywhere"
Knicks were "everywhere"
Sirens were "everywhere"

these were everywhere, though. I had a good 3 months to cop these here in LA and passes (only coppped speed yellows). Now I regret not copping Sirens and Stadium Greens.

Sirens, Stadiums, Mangos, Court Purp, Challenge Red.

And oh... Nike 1972s.
nthat.gif

Back in the day, I used to hate spending money on other things because I'd say "man... I could've bought more protein with that money."

Today, I bought 10 lbs of protein for $77 and said "man... I could've bought one more pair of Roshes with that money." bahhh

Back in the day, I used to hate spending money on other things because I'd say "man... I could've bought more protein with that money."

Today, I bought 10 lbs of protein for $77 and said "man... I could've bought one more pair of Roshes with that money." bahhh
haha that's exactly how i feel. Lately i've been comparing it in terms of Jordans. 2 roshes plus change equals one pair of retro jordans.

It might have been posted but i dont have time to read im at the mall but everyone check a local urban outfitters they just restocked some FB mints. I walked in randomly and bought another pair.

Just like Mints, right?

Why you TR members and NTers in general always retort to the "they're gonna be everywhere" argument is beyond me.

Calapysos were "everywhere"
Knicks were "everywhere"
Sirens were "everywhere"

$20 is nothing to avoid having to refresh FNL, NDC, this thread just to get your pair.

It's not rocket science...thanks to TR these shoes are becoming harder to get for the people who originally liked them when no one else was.

TR does more harm than good. And for what? mentions on twitter and instagram?

Strata DFW were "everywhere" and look how many people are still trying to cop.

Miss me with the elitist BS

Why you mad? The FB Mints were sitting before the Yeezy name got out. Harder to get because of us? LOL they are easier to get for people who don't know where to look smh. We don't need your negativity.

Why you mad? The FB Mints were sitting before the Yeezy name got out. Harder to get because of us? LOL they are easier to get for people who don't know where to look smh. We don't need your negativity.

Yup youre right i copped a pair before the name but if anyone wants some call your local uran outfitters they just stocked up on FB mints

Just like Mints, right?

Why you TR members and NTers in general always retort to the "they're gonna be everywhere" argument is beyond me.

Calapysos were "everywhere"
Knicks were "everywhere"
Sirens were "everywhere"

$20 is nothing to avoid having to refresh FNL, NDC, this thread just to get your pair.

It's not rocket science...thanks to TR these shoes are becoming harder to get for the people who originally liked them when no one else was.

TR does more harm than good. And for what? mentions on twitter and instagram?

Strata DFW were "everywhere" and look how many people are still trying to cop.

Miss me with the elitist BS

I can understand your frustration but your rant has a few holes in it.

You really can't blame Team Roshe for anything. You have to remember that we were Team Roshe long before the hype that you see today. Actually we're fanatics of these even before there was a TR. Our group in this thread was pretty small for quite a while. Calypsos, Sirens, Knicks, Stadium Greens, Speed Yellows, and Cybers were actually everywhere. Heck last year Calypsos sat for a while on NDC and eventually sold out but it took a good moment. There was even a restock on Calypsos on NDC. Sirens, Cybers, sails, sport reds, and iguanas sat and collected dust on Sheikh store shelves and a ton of other boutiques. A lot of the OG 3 hit Nordstrom Rack. eBay reselling prices were only $10 above retail. Places like Sports Chalet couldn't even move Sirens and even had them on sale. Zappos had a FSR of the speed yellows, Knicks, etc. The florals even sat on NDC for forever and now everyone is trying to hunt down a pair. These shoes never hit major retailers (besides Niketown) such as FNL, FA, and Champs until early this year. A lot of us had to resort to hunting down our pairs because there wasn't really a large run of these back then like they are today.

Again these shoes where everywhere last year. It's unfortunate that a lot of the recent people that have jumped in to Roshes are having a hard time finding the other OG 3 + speed yellows, knicks, sand stadiums, (if you count the Mangos overseas), but I hate to say it but you guys were late to the party for those releases which a lot of you are now having to result to resellers and overseas ordering. You can't fault us or anyone for that. These shoes sat for so long that last year we all thought that the Roshe line was going to be discontinued. It's because of long time fans of the shoe, great articles, and also TR that the shoe is now a mainstream success. For months we couldn't convince people to give these a try. I'm glad to see this wonderful line grow.

These were so widely available last year that I was fortunate to double up on every single pair of the OG 6 before the hype train moved at full steam. I don't recall anyone saying that Strata Grey DFWs are everywhere. As of today, they have only hit a few boutiques. Also, technically the Mints were everywhere. You can blame the resellers for limiting the options for everyone. The Beaches (Mango V2) will be a GR. This morning wasn't even a full release. Just a small glitch in their system so just be positive that these really are a GR like the squads and tarps.

TR has done waaaaaay more good than harm. Last year we all looked out for each other and went out of our ways to get everyone a pair. It may not come off as obvious today but f you go back to the beginning of this thread, you'll see exactly how easy these were to get. When TR first started the Facebook Page, you had to be accepted via request and that upset quite a few people since TR had info before others. Now that the info is widely available from TR, people are pissed. its quite the irony. Again, I can understand your frustration but you can't fault the people that have been collecting these since day one and categorize all of them elitist attitude. Till this day I'm still helping people locally and people on these boards find the pairs they need and will continue to do so like a lot of us have been doing since day one. I understand that the hype doesn't help sometimes, but there's nothing that we can do about it. I will however admit that some members on TR can come off a little brash but I'm sure that wasn't their intention ( at least I hope not) but I can't speak for everyone. There really isnt anyone to blame for this madness today. Everyone is a part of the shoe's success. I hope this gives you a different perspective of things and really hope you get all the pairs that you're looking forward to. Ill even help you if you have a hard time locating a pair. I hope you don't take any of what I said the wrong way because I really meant no harm by it. I just don't think it's fair to label everyone that's associated with TR and other NT'ers as the blame for the hysteria today. Again, everyone in here is to blame for the Shoe's success.

Last edited:
What i meant was that it's 2-3 times cheaper then now. It's way overpriced at 200, but it was a good deal if you look at the reseller price now.

dudes is writing essays to prove their point about some damn shoes. y'all take this **** way too seriously.

mango v2! I want

I don't take shoes serious at all. Im not even trying to prove a point. It's just a fact that these were obtainable last year without too much problem. I want Mango V2s as well and all signs point that they will be coming any day now. Thank goodness!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom