ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

alright, so today i worked n did over time, n when i got home i found out that the mango v2 realesed n sold out online in finishline, so my question is if anyone got an extra pair they willing to sell in size 10.5 or 11. or if anyone know where they to be in store, many thanks to anyone who give me info =]

alright, so today i worked n did over time, n when i got home i found out that the mango v2 realesed n sold out online in finishline, so my question is if anyone got an extra pair they willing to sell in size 10.5 or 11. or if anyone know where they to be in store, many thanks to anyone who give me info =]
There was a mistake no sizes were stocked. but i think an 8.5 and 11.5 that will most likely be cancelled because finishline sucks at online orders and usually cancels everything

FNL only had a few sizes of 8.5 and 11.5 only, You didn't miss your size. No worries.

Hell, there are "sneaker heads" today that will call you broke for not buying flyknits or innevas.
My friend and I were talking to this. We decided there's no reason to buy roshes over flyknits or innevas unless you get laid off or some other broke boi ish.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]edit dbl ppst[/font]

Last edited:
It's like deja vu every few days or everyweek about people arguing, ranting, giving their logic, opinions about Roshe hype, tRo this, tRo that, mint fbs or "yeezys" yadda, yadda, yadda. Gets old guys. It seems like this always happens in between hard info or news on Roshes. Lol

all this bickering started happening when random dudes who were nowhere to be found in this thread a couple of months ago, came in and ruffled some feathers. This thread was one of the most peaceful ones around on NT. Then toss in a spoonful of Team Roshe elitism (not all of you), and you have your chaos.

And no chance mods come around and lock this thread. This thread is one of the most blatant NT rule breaking threads here. How often have you seen a mod come in here and warn anyone?

Last edited:
My friend and I were talking to this. We decided there's no reason to buy roshes over flyknits or innevas unless you get laid off or some other broke boi ish.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]edit dbl ppst[/font]
So what happens when I buy Roshe's and Flyknit lunars??

To break the tension...

Just got in my Cybers from davey5737, and my Sirens >:wink:

Last edited:
the rotation.....

.....jk lol not gonna lie, i didnt wear 3 of those shoes yet 

Last edited:

Current roshe collection, just felt like sharing. They're in order of date acquired from right to left, bottom to top. Follow me on IG @cosmicgase

EDIT: realized I listed my collection in reverse order

Last edited:
Cant afford Innevas = being broke?? 
mean.gif
 tf?!

Now I see why most of my friends stop coppin' kicks...

Coppin' kicks is more of a popularity contest now-a-days 
laugh.gif
 and I am cool... on....that

I rather compete on buying a house in a great neighborhood or out work the next guy on the basketball court or something reasonable, sh*t!

Some of y'all priorities should be in question 
mean.gif

these calypso prices are just stupid
mean.gif

guy on ebay has a pair listed at $520, I asked if he'd be willing to negotiate a fair price he goes "yea $420 paypal invoice" LOL

All you guys are talking bout not getting sirens and the thirst for v2's and I'm just over here like I got knicks, but can't find mints to save my life.

Current roshe collection, just felt like sharing. They're in order of date acquired from left to right, top to bottom. Follow me on IG @cosmicgase
Dope collection and setup. What are those called on the top far right corner? the blue ones? they look beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom