ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do you guys see FNL restocking the squadron blues anytime soon on their site? Don't want my winners circle reward to go to waste. Lol, if they put up the beaches that would be even better.

how'd you rip the mesh?
I was riding my friends fix gear bike and my foot got stuck in the pedal clips. I banged into a fence and ripped a couple holes in the left side of my black sails. biggest is the size of a dime.

Does anyone know where I can find legitimate siren reds in an 8.5 for a decent price whether it be off of someone or an oversea site?

Anyone have any suggestions for lace swaps on squadrons, gammas, iguanas, or mango v2's? Trying to change it up on my pairs. Thinking of using white laces w/ black speckles on the gammas.

Are you kidding me? I have nothing to do with the post your referencing but the guy was clearly answering someone elses questions about how he tore his mesh. If you have nothing constructive to say why make yourself look like a foolish child?

yeah i thought the same thing. to let me blow your mind some more, HE was the one that asked him what happened in the first place. lol

I was riding my friends fix gear bike and my foot got stuck in the pedal clips. I banged into a fence and ripped a couple holes in the left side of my black sails. biggest is the size of a dime.
Why didn't you just skid brake rather than banging into the fence? 
roll.gif

I hope you found another pair though, bro!

Why didn't you just skid brake rather than banging into the fence? 
roll.gif

I hope you found another pair though, bro!
Im not very good at riding fixies. haha and i just copped on zappos yesterday for the discounted price. I was pretty excited. 

Are you kidding me? I have nothing to do with the post your referencing but the guy was clearly answering someone elses questions about how he tore his mesh. If you have nothing constructive to say why make yourself look like a foolish child?
Thanks broshe!

you dont ride a fixie with roshes on lol.

Beaches from FNL will be here today.  Love when UPS reschedules for delivery a day earlier.
pimp.gif

Nvm guess its only 1 sz10.5 up on zappos...good luck to whoever needs

Edit: my fault for the false alarm, no trollin intentions here

Last edited:
debating if I should get the sails since i already have the gammas...I have the sport reds and iggys so it feels like i should get the sails....damnit decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom