ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

god damnit all the people talking about sails again makes me want to checkout on my order!

Don't hesitate. Sails will always be a go to for me. I copped 6 just so I have enough for the next 5 years. It took me a while to get that second pair until finish line restocked a few months ago. I told myself I would never go without these if I ever had a chance to scoop them up for retail.

Small footed guys have it easy. These look very interesting, can't wait to see some on foot pics.

Right...there are a few on-foot pics of the metrics floatin around tho btw, n yes they are def interesting. Really dope design and detail

Just a heads up for anyone considering buy any used pairs from a kid with the eBay handle "boomboompao24". I got my Cybers from him and after receiving them I wouldn't spend too much on any of his pairs because the kid goes to PE class in them or something. They looked good in the pics, but worse in person. If you look real good at the pics of the soles, most of them are pretty worn at the heel and most of the nipples on the sole are gone..

Last edited:
Too each there own on the opinions on Metrics, but to those who like them here's a better pic

Last edited:
Looks like Oneness isnt the only place getting the metrics!
    [h3]Women's Roshe Run Metric QS[/h3]
    Black/Black-Black
    Style# 607284-001
    $100
Damn, this was out of nowhere. Looks like im copping. Now the real question is double up on mango v2s or kobe 8 grads.. Nike why you do this!
tired.gif
happy.gif

Okay I got a problem. I am moving and need to move my kicks and boxes. As far as my roshes I have separated them from their boxes (stuffed in priority boxes and shipped) and deconstructed the boxes so they are flat now. My problem isnt shipping the shoes,its shipping the boxes. I want to keep the boxes bad but they are gonna run me just over $100 to ship them USPS. PLEASE can anyone help me. If not this may be the end of these roshe boxes and I do not want that to be. these are my babies!!

PM if necessary!

Last edited:
Looks like Oneness isnt the only place getting the metrics!

[rule][h3]Women's Roshe Run Metric QS[/h3]

Black/Black-Black

Style# 607284-001
    $100

Damn, this was out of nowhere. Looks like im copping. Now the real question is double up on mango v2s or kobe 8 grads.. Nike why you do this! |I :D

You mean NDC

Just a heads up for anyone considering buy any used pairs from a kid with the eBay handle "boomboompao24". I got my Cybers from him and after receiving them I wouldn't spend too much on any of his pairs because the kid goes to PE class in them or something. They looked good in the pics, but worse in person. If you look real good at the pics of the soles, most of them are pretty worn at the heel and most of the nipples on the sole are gone..

why buy used iggys when they are still avaiable for retail if not cheaper

stussykyd - How much to check-in another piece of luggage? I would just fill another roller and pay the difference. It's better than a 100, right?

stussykyd - How much to check-in another piece of luggage? I would just fill another roller and pay the difference. It's better than a 100, right?
i dont have a luggage big enough for these flatten nike boxes. I havent tried folding them once more.

Okay I got a problem. I am moving and need to move my kicks and boxes. As far as my roshes I have separated them from their boxes (stuffed in priority boxes and shipped) and deconstructed the boxes so they are flat now. My problem isnt shipping the shoes,its shipping the boxes. I want to keep the boxes bad but they are gonna run me just over $100 to ship them USPS. PLEASE can anyone help me. If not this may be the end of these roshe boxes and I do not want that to be. these are my babies!!

PM if necessary!

whats the biggest flat rate shipping box at the PO?

or you could put them all in a shipping box & pay for media mail(cheapest slowest option)

Last edited:
these guys are bright and look great on feet… in love. the flywire definitely gives these a more athletic/supportive fit.

and some might not realize the outsole is a very light blue, which comes through better in person.

whats the biggest flat rate shipping box at the PO?

or you could put them all in a shipping box & pay for media mail(cheapest slowest option)
im currently trying to fold them a little smaller right now. I think I got something. I can prob now add them to my luggage. 

Also found the split pack stone/volt in a few sizes for $75 shipped...thinking about picking up a pair for myself but Im not a fan of the volt.. sizes 8.5,9,10 and 11 avail

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ROSHE-...08?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item20d1eb0728

and for people looking for squads for retail this was posted earlier. full size run

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40047619658...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
+1! Been waiting for the right time to get the Squads and I swear zappos had them like two days ago! Just copped a pair from that ebay link though...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom