ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally! I've been waiting to use my WC. Good thing, it expires in 19 days.

economy shipping its going to take a week to get to you. i ordered a pair last wednesday for my girl they are being delivered today and I ordered the 8.5 in the v2's they are being delivered friday

Thanks
And I figured it would take a while since its free shipping i'm excited to get my pair in

Last edited:
I must be close to their warehouse or something because it always takes just 2 business days for me

They usually ship out of Indianapolis.

Anytime I get economy shipping, being in Cali, take just about a week. Sloooow but I'm never in a rush anyways

Does anyone know if the mens sz 7 will fit my girl?... she wears womens sz 7. Thanks for any info!

you can still add it. just go on to the ebates website, then help, wheres my cash, and enter the order number from fnl. they'll review it and all that and you're good to go!

So I can still open an account now and link all my past purchases based on order number??

Is it normal for my transaction's status to be pending via paypal? Usually when I purchase stuff it days completed. I ordered from finish line

lookin like im one of the few already up from the west coast. woke up and read team roshe's tweet and ran to the computer 
laugh.gif

So I can still open an account now and link all my past purchases based on order number??

not all, but the recent ones. i just went back and did that for a priceline transaction, and i was credited.

No, it doesn't work that way. The cashback site stores "cookies" of your visit so they would see you didn't checkout through their referral link.

ive done it numerous times. it works.

you can still add it. just go on to the ebates website, then help, wheres my cash, and enter the order number from fnl. they'll review it and all that and you're good to go!
thanks! I didn't know I could do that. I ordered in a rush while driving
nerd.gif
to work. (woman drivers no survivors
laugh.gif
)

I agree if you don't have ebates get it now! I've received over $450 from them within the last year.

Bought a 8.5 and a 9 for myself (returning the one that doesn't fit as well), one for a buddy's graduation gift, and one for a fellow Roshehead who's in airborne school who doesn't have access to a computer.

GOOOOD MORNING!

thanks! I didn't know I could do that. I ordered in a rush while driving :nerd: to work. (woman drivers no survivors :lol: )

I agree if you don't have ebates get it now! I've received over $450 from them within the last year.

Must have done a lot of spending. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom