ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my shipping fixed. For those doing paypal, DONT do it on the first Paypal option. Checkout regularly and then pick out the Paypal option.
BUMP. For some reason, if you click PayPal before you checkout regulary, it charges you for shipping. As RosheRyan said, click the normal Checkout and then the PayPal option will appear on the next page, but this time with the option for free shipping.

will continue to sit just like the rest of the spring colorways

got my set & might cancel it & wait for some WC cards to come in (or wait for it to come & return it to a store & re buy it)

Last edited:
Wow, can't believe I was hours late on this and still managed to grab a pair off FNL. Perfect summer shoe. :pimp:

And all you guys were shook that you copped overseas for 100-130 
roll.gif

You should be good bro. It's usually the restocks FNL is more prone to cancelled orders. On initial release, it's not as likely :smokin

ha i hope so, i woke up and did my routine check and it took a little longer to load than usual, :wow:

had a feeling it would be sometime this week since they shipped out the 8.5 and 11.5's

Wonder how long these will sit on FNL? 

Long enough to bum people out and over sell them. Refunds left and right. I hope not so you guys can get them but its finishline. They oversell a lot. That's why I never even go on their website anymore. They have done that to me on 3 out of 4 orders in the past 5 months. No thanks/never again. Best of luck to you guys. I hope they got their sh@t straight over there.

Now that it's live I don't know if I want them anymore. The total crimson looks like a "feminine" color in general :tongue: I'll wait to see them in person first.

you can still add it. just go on to the ebates website, then help, wheres my cash, and enter the order number from fnl. they'll review it and all that and you're good to go!

I just tried it, and I aleady got a response saying that b/c I didn't go through their website link, they won't honor the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom