ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yo the ***** on those female niketown nyc employees tho...and, um, o yeah they have DFW (Hyper, Stadium, Cyber) and Speckled (Blue, Black [9.5 biggest sz], Crimson) if anyone's looking and don't wanna wait for shipping.

yo the ***** on those female niketown nyc employees tho...and, um, o yeah they have DFW (Hyper, Stadium, Cyber) and Speckled (Blue, Black [9.5 biggest sz], Crimson) if anyone's looking and don't wanna wait for shipping.
9.5 in MEN for the Black Speckled?

I would like a pair of Mango V2 and the Strata Grey's by the end of the summer, as they are my two favorite colorways!

I want to go home after the semester is over to see if they have them in stores before I start pulling the trigger online.

I hope they don't sell out on me.
The Strata's probably will, but you'll be fine with the Beaches they are gonna be like the squads like everyone else has stated. GR

Alaska Grown tho! I was in Juneau in the past summer and for spring break, My gf lived there. I also got a Alaska Grown hoodie and tee! Anyway, try to get your stratas...
glasses.gif

I wore my hoodie the other day! That's cool man, and thanks for the input.

Repped!
Yes those!

I want to pull the trigger, but i don't know if I should wait or not. How much did you pay? Did you pay retail?

Man those look nice!
Paid retail+ shipping which came out to be around $120. They're really nice in person. I'd def take the dive
laugh.gif
Nice! I just may do it based off what I know now.

Last edited:
Returned the Tokyo's to FNL. Something about them just wasn't working with me...

Guess I'm back on the Iguana hunt, and maybe the V2s.

If you're looking for the London Mids, NDC has em up.  it says $85, but once you add it to your cart it automatically changes it to $67.97.  Not sure what's going on with that, but take advantage of it.

That's because markdowns are effective tomorrow on digital & B&M. It likely was prepped and is slipping through in advance.

I didn't have my WC Rewards Cert on me this morning, so I passed on the Beaches, but getting Stratas today and IDs on tap for tomorrow will get me through just fine.  If there's a restock, I'll grab them then.

But congrats to all that copped that wanted them!  Now the wait for the shipment....

Managed to find out the link to the squads, tarps and gammas and FBs at UO

No pic as these are not being sold online, but this way you can order them and they are shipped from stores, just like the old link.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26710525&parentid=MENS_SHOES

black = gammas

green = tarps

navy = squads

The grey is the crimsons. Our store system shows they should be in Broadway store by end of month.. You can probably order them through this link too when they get out to other stores

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26720037&parentid=MENS_SHOES

black = mint fbs (out of stock, not sure if weare getting more?)

orange = gold/orange

lime= fluro yellow/blue

There is a  UO promo code WACKSLACKS for 10% off. Think it ends on the 5th

Brings them out to $63 with free shipping for the regular and $67.5 for the FBs.

Will let you all know if I find out more.

Woke up this morning and saw FNL had the beaches up and was gunna wait it out, ended up just buying em. Can't believe they're sellin out already (in my size at least). Just glad I don't have to wait for them to restock, n it' feels good to just wake up n buy the shoe you want.

Thanks guys! I ended up paying over retail for the 1st time on some roshes ($130 shipped) but I guess it evens things since I paid 14.20 for my iguanas (giftcard and bday gift) and 85 shipped for the mint fb's :rolleyes

yeah i edited my post bro. I realized they were the V2 before you posted. 

:lol:

All good man. I'm sure you hit him up too, as I did. Saw size 13 and texted him REAL quick. The price was pretty low for OG Mangos, but still wanted to find out for sure if he had them.

"look dude, are those OG mangos or the newly released similiar colorway that just released?"

He replied back, "it was a typo. they're the Crimsons."

Told him "Thanks, Good luck selling." :lol:

btw... those Sirens are fake!!!!

no they're not.

laugh.gif

All good man. I'm sure you hit him up too, as I did. Saw size 13 and texted him REAL quick. The price was pretty low for OG Mangos, but still wanted to find out for sure if he had them.

"look dude, are those OG mangos or the newly released similiar colorway that just released?"

He replied back, "it was a typo. they're the Crimsons."

Told him "Thanks, Good luck selling."
laugh.gif

yeah i tried hitting him up on facebook, but I also checked ebay and he had them on there too, that's when I saw that they were the beaches lol. Hell no was I about to text him. $120 is a hella decent price for OG mangos.

Mailman dropped these off yesterday. Thanks to those who helped me find my size.

Decided to customize the florals. I had this colorway/idea stuck in my head ever since the GPX dropped but didn't have the funds back then to cop.
These are still a work in progress. I need to add a few more coats of paint. Any opinions are welcomed, good or bad.

South Beach/Miami Vice Customs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom