ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if anyone of you dont wanna wait for the nike ID 'calypso like" in size 9.. my buddy is tryna get rid of it since his parent is making him give away some of his shoe cause he has too much shoe boxes lmao. it was worn once .. the bottom sole doesnt really have that black of a mark and no stains or gu. Sorry if it seems like im "selling" but would like to help someone out who doesnt wanna wait for 4 + weeks! thanks

Missed out on Mango 2 on FNL :frown: (in my size at least)

Of all the days they choose to drop :smh:

Last edited:
just got home and found this guy in the sole of my squads... 
mad.gif

sad day... just glad it didn't pierce through and attack my foot

About these London's, what are the odds these things will be hitting Nike factory stores? Thinking about copping. Don't really have the funds, so if there's a good chance I might wait it out and try to cop even cheaper. On the fence about them.

Thanks errythangblvck, RosheRyan, & njavier03. I've thought about splattering the sole but I'm still undecided if I should do it or not.

Thanks errythangblvck, RosheRyan, & njavier03. I've thought about splattering the sole but I'm still undecided if I should do it or not.
I personally wouldn't. Since the upper has floral design on it, adding paint splatter to the sole would definitely be distracting a little too much. If the upper was one solid color, then I would definitely do it.

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Anyone get an order confirmation on FNL for V2's yet?

Hi, I'm here to apply for team roshe. I know it's not 5am (PST) but I'm sorry. I forgot it's the first day of the month.

Anyways, I started my collection when my cousin got me into these shoes. My first pair was the Sports red when it restock in FA. I tried it on and it was so comfortable when I first wore it so then I bought myself more pairs of roshe (iguanas and black sail). Which my cousin in Team Roshe that got it for me. He helped me get almost all my roshes. Such as mangos, yeezys fb, etc... I just ordered my mangos V2 today so it might come in soon next week. I'm from the Bay Area. I just really want to be in TeamRoshe so help me out guys. Thanks :smile:

I personally wouldn't. Since the upper has floral design on it, adding paint splatter to the sole would definitely be distracting a little too much. If the upper was one solid color, then I would definitely do it.
I def agree with this... I think you're good with how they are currently. 

Back
Top Bottom