ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

will washing roshes in the washing machine make the sail sole look like new?
Yes.
thanks. repped.

so take out the laces and insole, put in washer with no pillow case, add detergent, and take out before spin cycle, correct?

and wash the insoles separately (not in washer), right?

thanks again.
Just wash them exactly like you would with clothes. I left mine throughout the cycle (take the insole and laces out). 

Scrub the insoles with a toothbrush or even just give them a wipe down.

You can also use a magic eraser to clean the soles if they're not as white as you want. 

I personally put mine in the dryer on low heat just tumbling for 30 minutes. These are so light I'm not worried about damage to my dryer. 

Hi, I'm here to apply for team roshe. I know it's not 5am (PST) but I'm sorry. I forgot it's the first day of the month.

Anyways, I started my collection when my cousin got me into these shoes. My first pair was the Sports red when it restock in FA. I tried it on and it was so comfortable when I first wore it so then I bought myself more pairs of roshe (iguanas and black sail). Which my cousin in Team Roshe that got it for me. He helped me get almost all my roshes. Such as mangos, yeezys fb, etc... I just ordered my mangos V2 today so it might come in soon next week. I'm from the Bay Area. I just really want to be in TeamRoshe so help me out guys. Thanks :smile:

You don't want it enough to read the criteria in which you need to fulfill to even apply.

I

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Anyone get an order confirmation on FNL for V2's yet?
I got one just waiting on the shipping confirmarion

Just wash them exactly like you would with clothes. I left mine throughout the cycle (take the insole and laces out). 

Scrub the insoles with a toothbrush or even just give them a wipe down.

You can also use a magic eraser to clean the soles if they're not as white as you want. 

I personally put mine in the dryer on low heat just tumbling for 30 minutes. These are so light I'm not worried about damage to my dryer. 

All of this... however I've never put them in the dryer, personally... but if it works out, you can try it.

They usually dry after a day or so, I just let em be. They come out looking brand new.

London Mids are on sale on Nike.com! Didn't buy this colorway on release, cannot resist this sale price. Grabbed my pair.

I personally wouldn't. Since the upper has floral design on it, adding paint splatter to the sole would definitely be distracting a little too much. If the upper was one solid color, then I would definitely do it.

I def agree with this... I think you're good with how they are currently. 

Yeah, I was kinda iffy about adding more hot pink to the shoe. It would probably be doing too much if I did. I'm happy with how they currently are right now, besides needing a couple more coats of paint on the swoosh. I'll post more pics when they're done.

Wore my 1st pair of Iguanas today. This CW was one of the harder ones to find last year and I waited too long to UNDS them, then they re-released lol.

Wore my 1st pair of Iguanas today. This CW was one of the harder ones to find last year and I waited too long to UNDS them, then they re-released lol.

I never really liked that look on Roshes. Black socks just don't do it for me. But whatever floats your boat.

With all the Mango V2 craze today I completely overlooked the fact that these had arrived at my post office this morning! Today turned out to be a great day, finally got the v2's with my WC reward card for 53 shipped, and had these DS Sirens waiting for me when I got home! Wanna give a huge shout out villarino1k who helped me scoop these for a great price. Box was perfect and had OG everything, inserts etc. Definitely a great guy who went out his way to help me cop these! Thanks again homie!!

Was going to post a collection pick but I'll wait until my Mangos arrive from FNL. Hope everyone who wanted them got to cop! Take care fellas. 
pimp.gif

With all the Mango V2 craze today I completely overlooked the fact that these had arrived at my post office this morning! Today turned out to be a great day, finally got the v2's with my WC reward card for 53 shipped, and had these DS Sirens waiting for me when I got home! Wanna give a huge shout out villarino1k who helped me scoop these for a great price. Box was perfect and had OG everything, inserts etc. Definitely a great guy who went out his way to help me cop these! Thanks again homie!!

Was going to post a collection pick but I'll wait until my Mangos arrive from FNL. Hope everyone who wanted them got to cop! Take care fellas. 
pimp.gif
Did he help you get them overseas? Just curious as im looking to cop some sirens in a size 8.5 or 9 in the near future for under 130

Back
Top Bottom