ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody else with the city pack find the midfoot really narrow? The length is perfect but the midfoot really hurts on these Paris. Does it stretch with wear?

Awsome thanks brotha... I'm just going to relax and wait for my Beaches getting here on Thursday instead haha

Anybody else with the city pack find the midfoot really narrow? The length is perfect but the midfoot really hurts on these Paris. Does it stretch with wear?

have you tried to relace? that worked for me, but I did go up .5 size too

Almost unbearable. Feels like there's a clamp on my foot...Really ruined the Tokyos for me.

Lol team roshe really lookin bad these days. Guess roshes aren't the most zen after all...

I can post pics of my flyknit yin yang when I get back from vacation. Hoping that will bring balance back to the thread.

Or maybe my friend will find his login info (og account '99 10k posts 1k rep) so he can school you guys on enlightenment.

have you tried to relace? that worked for me, but I did go up .5 size too

Happened to me with the tokyos but not the NYC even though they're both the same size. I had to take off my tokyos in the middle of watching ironman3 to unlace and take the insoles out.

Probably the reason it didn't happen with NYC is because I switched the insole so that might be the problem. Try that

Lol team roshe really lookin bad these days. Guess roshes aren't the most zen after all...

I can post pics of my flyknit yin yang when I get back from vacation. Hoping that will bring balance back to the thread.

Or maybe my friend will find his login info (og account '99 10k posts 1k rep) so he can school you guys on enlightenment.
qft and learning most of these lames are Filipino just makes it even cornier
yall bashing them and thinking you're better than them is even cornier.

It's ok.

Lames come in all different shapes, sizes and ethnicities.

Happened to me with the tokyos but not the NYC even though they're both the same size. I had to take off my tokyos in the middle of watching ironman3 to unlace and take the insoles out.

Probably the reason it didn't happen with NYC is because I switched the insole so that might be the problem. Try that
What did you swap the insoles with?

I've heard people say this before and ... what do you mean by relacing? Am I missing something? lol It doesn't seem like it would do much for fit.

remove the factory lace and do it again without lacing them so tight. Factory lacing is always at its peak when it comes to tightness.

UPS tracking for my beaches has been stuck since Friday. Says it departed Kansas City, and it stops there. What gives?

Can anyone help me with some H&M sweats? I asked a few weeks ago and bwrestler15 quickly offered to help (thanks again) but just couldn't find any in my size. Thanks! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom