ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just picked up 3 pair of sweats at h&m about 3 weeks ago from my local store. They had tons of colors and sizes. I'm surprised they would already be out everywhere.

Just glad Nike's putting more of them out.

It's a good thing they put more out but still hate the fact people are still hungry for them...
But I remember some one say on here when the mint FB hype was crazy that nike will have another restock in the summer...brace yourself...

Last edited:
they should be located next to the basic hoodies and t-shirts.
That's what I thought and would seem logical. Nope, not there.
It's a good thing they put more out but still hate the fact people are still hungry for them...
But I remember some one say on here when the mint FB hype was crazy that nike will have another restock in the summer...
I'm okay with that. Seeing people pay waaaay over retail, puts a small sadistic smile on my face lol 

Hey guys check out my review on the "Yeezy" Roshe Run. Please leave a comment to let me know how i did. Thanks 

crazy how the cybers were the bastard cw of the OG's & everyone loves them now... i had to force myself to cop them from NR for $55 on my bday

& thankfully i did :pimp:

bastard cw? When was this? These were always hot. Everyone was loving them in the early stages of ROshe's.

bastard cw? When was this? These were always hot. Everyone was loving them in the early stages of ROshe's.
Really?! These were the cheapest out of all the Roshe's when they were on amazon, sitting at $70. I honestly thought they were okay until I wore them more.

Well I got into Roshe's August and when hunting for a pair, the Iggys and Sport Reds, the ones I really wanted went for over 90.

Oh, I agree then. Thats why I went crazy and copped 4 more each of the black sails, reds, and iguanas when finishline restocked the first time. I didnt want to ever go without.

I never saw these at my NR. Dudes cleaned them out before I even had a chance.
That's what my problem was. Funny thing is I just talked to the guy who cleaned them out just a couple of weeks ago, he helped me get my pair of sprites too hahaha

Back
Top Bottom