ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still in search of the Mint FB roshes :rolleyes Anyone know a place still with them? preferably size 9.

Still in search of the Mint FB roshes
eyes.gif
Anyone know a place still with them? preferably size 9.
some have found them at your local UO, and if not, can try CL/ebay

Sooo..my washers broken, so i decided to use the toothbrush method. Works pretty damn well. These were super dirty before hand. I would suggest it over washing machine if you have a little extra time and are trying to save on that water bill.
smokin.gif

Seriously forgot I even ordered these from Swoosh. Either way can't wait for summer to wear these. Bay Area weather.

Last edited:
Sooo..my washers broken, so i decided to use the toothbrush method. Works pretty damn well. These were super dirty before hand. I would suggest it over washing machine if you have a little extra time and are trying to save on that water bill.
smokin.gif
good work man! Congrats on the TRo!

Came in today and on feet right away for a road trip back home to South FL. Sole pops in the sun, for sure.

Last edited:
Sweet!  Called in and was able to get the total for my order adjusted.  FYI - their price match policy is 10 days from time order was placed.  I placed mine the very morning the V2's went online.

Thanks again and repped!

Sweet!  Called in and was able to get the total for my order adjusted.  FYI - their price match policy is 10 days from time order was placed.  I placed mine the very morning the V2's went online.

Thanks again and repped!

& i thought it would only apply to new orders...i might call too

so how will they credit you? assuming you already recieved you v2's?

Last edited:

Thanks again and repped!
oh really and mine are being delivered today!

Thanks again and repped!
What did you say to them to get them to credit you? Did they request an email screenshot as proof? And I'm within the 10 days

Thanks again and repped!
+ rep for you got my order adjusted!!!!!

What did you say to them to get them to credit you? Did they request an email screenshot as proof? And I'm within the 10 days
just told them I wanted a price adjustment for my order which I provided them the order number. he put me on hold and came back on the line verifying he will give me a credit for $10.00

Back
Top Bottom