ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My pickups for the weeks.

*drool*still searching for Stadium Greens and Knicks. What size are those?

Calypsos in a size 11.5 ended today on eBay for $290 plus $15 shipping... No go for me at that price...

My bad... I asked a few days ago for help finding a pair and got no response... Thought they were all gone...

Daily post regarding the prices of Calypsos. Don't buy them or even look at them on eBay then.

Let's hope my pair aren't fakes though lol

They usually tell you. But for one pair let's say its $62. Shipping is $25-30 and you still need to pay them a fee. So it sounds about right. $105 shipped for 1.
Group buy doesn't really drive the shipping costs that much per pair.

Nice nice. I got the cubby style shelf by closet made (8 cubbies). My Roshes don't fit side by side, so I had to lay them down like in a shoe box. Kind of disappointed, but I really wanted the cubby style organizer. I can post a pic if anyone wants.
Check your local target. If not, they are on the target website. It's like $40.
Nice shoe rack. Where'd you cop from?
I got that shoe rack from target and for the price of $13 got them for cheap.

Of course they do. V2s have restocked like 10 times everywhere. Sport Reds / Iguanas are restocking this summer. Crimsons can be found now via BX Sports fresh
Of course they do. V2s have restocked like 10 times everywhere. Sport Reds / Iguanas are restocking this summer. Crimsons can be found now via BX Sports fresh shipment.

Yes.

Set crazy they look like the sample that I saw man that capel prints fly what's the fit like bro?

Back
Top Bottom