ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How recent was the pick ups in cerritos? Did they seem like they still had sizes available? I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'm headed out there anyway to study for my nclex lol

Just wondering did you guys ever get that $10 back from finishline? i just checked my account and i haven't seen the money yet.

Neither have I. Being patient though. Like I said in a post pages back. Don't wana bug. Give it a few more days before you call.

First pair of Roshe Dynamic Flywire QS "Night Stadium" for $59 at Nike Clearance. Super comfy! Late getting on the Roshe bandwagon ha!

Nike clearance is different. It's like an outlet, but it a bunch of random stuff that's really priced to sell. I copped royal foams from the Kissimmee clearance a couple years back.

Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure these are legit but I just want to make sure. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

New to NT. I don't usually browse forums but this thread is pretty awesome so I thought I would join. Lace swapping fun on the speckles. I like the contrast and then I painted the swoosh black on my crimsons w/ a black lace swap.

New to NT. I don't usually browse forums but this thread is pretty awesome so I thought I would join. Lace swapping fun on the speckles. I like the contrast and then I painted the swoosh black on my crimsons w/ a black lace swap.
I am not usually a fan of lace swapping, but the teal-ish laces on the speckled are nice!

all right, i'm stuck between the mango v2, squadrons, stones. or should i just go on ebay and cop some sport red r iguana
Personal preference.  I will say, don't go to ebay for sport reds and iguanas.  You'll find them in your size for retail. TRUST

Back
Top Bottom