ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Regardless if you have a pair of sirens or not, this post seems pretty bitter. Theres no need for a little bad humor for a "community" roshe run thread. Jeff did a great job of handling all of our orders regardless of the delay and the hassle. Btw experienced resellers are too smart to post pictures such as this one. 

My first order took about 2 weeks from when I first paid for the shoes themselves. I placed another order last week and it should get here in a couple of days.

About the gb. I find it odd that I offered a bunch of people to do a gb and only a few ordered. Jeff seems to have gotten all 9s in sirens shortly after. I'm not saying you are reselling, but it seems kind of odd that your gb was only for sirens all in the biggest size available. Just saying...
It's a mix of bad timing at the same time. My 2 experiences ordering from frugirls were both apparently during their "holiday" or some kind of customs issues between China and the US which is why after payment they wouldn't ship out for another 2 weeks. But the turnaround after getting rejected by customs was pretty quick though.

9.5's were for me and the 8.5-9's were all for the others, that just happened to be everyone's size so that's what I ordered. I took one of the last 10.5's off the site but the box actually came kind of roughed up compared to all the others 
mean.gif
. The shoes itself are still perfect though!

It's a mix of bad timing at the same time. My 2 experiences ordering from frugirls were both apparently during their "holiday" or some kind of customs issues between China and the US which is why after payment they wouldn't ship out for another 2 weeks. But the turnaround after getting rejected by customs was pretty quick though.

9.5's were for me and the 8.5-9's were all for the others, that just happened to be everyone's size so that's what I ordered. I took one of the last 10.5's off the site but the box actually came kind of roughed up compared to all the others 
mean.gif

. The shoes itself are still perfect though!

Yeah, I ordered around that time too, but I still only had a 3 day delay. I'm kind of mad that I didn't order a pair of sirens for myself (size 10) last time and now they're dried out. The boxes were pretty messed up too, but nothing wrong with the shoes themselves. Some had a bit of excess glue stains though, but I can't be mad.

oh and talking about OG iguanas if you guys live around LA let me know i know of a place where you can get some Black sails iguanas and reds.

Is it just me or the pairs being imported from Asia feel tighter? Not like tight unbearable but more of a good tight? The weaving on my roshes I bought here got very loose after wear while the pairs I bought overseas are still staying intact. Feels good IMO 
smokin.gif

Anybody know any place that sells black sails in womens 6.5? or even a Free run 2+ in black/white 6.5? pls pm me and i'll reward u lol

I have the strata greys currently enroute but now the cyber flywire is growing on me too.. what do you guys think cop the cyber too?
While I don't own any of the dfw I have seen all colors in person. I think the cyber and the blue are the best IMO.

question:

if my girlfriend is a 6 in lets say vans and they fit perfect for her, would she fit a 5.5 in roshes? Women roshes in her size are very hard to find so she won't be able to try on any for size. Thanks

Just got my Strata DFW's from NDC and they are way too short. Bought the same size as all my other Roshes. Not sure if I'll even return them for the right size. I think I can only do the OG mesh at this point.

Mine felt a little different but I think it was just I my head cause of the material. I've worn them a couple of times and they feel normal now.

Anybody know any place that sells black sails in womens 6.5? or even a Free run 2+ in black/white 6.5? pls pm me and i'll reward u lol

I don't think you'll find the sails in a 6.5 anywhere. The smallest I've seen is a 7 on eBay and even then they are hard to come by. You might have better luck with the gammas.

I'm just glad I'm part of the team and thankful for being part of it all...
Collection so far... iDs still awaiting to come in

I doubt you'll find womens black sails anywhere. As for the free run 2+, they're all over eBay. I've seen some at Nike outlet stores as well. 

question:

if my girlfriend is a 6 in lets say vans and they fit perfect for her, would she fit a 5.5 in roshes? Women roshes in her size are very hard to find so she won't be able to try on any for size. Thanks

Zappos womens size 6: http://www.zappos.com/nike-roshe-ru...tIxAAABG6PIWi5:20130515040857:s&zfcTest=fcl:0

Nordstorm womens size 6: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-ro...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_3_B

question:

my girlfriend is a 5.5 in Roshes but 6 in free runs. I know its not vans but maybe u can have her try on some free runs if it's not a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom