ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

well im glad i was able to help a few people out on getting the mints for retail...i hope they went to people that actually want to keep and wear them and not resell them and to all that have missed out my apologies...

Still want but lost a lllllooooootttttt of interest in the FB Mints. Hardest shoe for me to track down. Resellers are wasting their time on these. Not going that route so I will not own them at this point. Visually the more and more I look at them the swoosh is the only thing I like. The rest of the shoe is boring. I don't understand why the hype for these is still there. Over a horrible musician? Haahaa
Don't get me wrong I do want them just not as bad as it has become.

Still want but lost a lllllooooootttttt of interest in the FB Mints. Hardest shoe for me to track down. Resellers are wasting their time on these. Not going that route so I will not own them at this point. Visually the more and more I look at them the swoosh is the only thing I like. The rest of the shoe is boring. I don't understand why the hype for these is still there. Over a horrible musician? Haahaa
Don't get me wrong I do want them just not as bad as it has become.
i agree with you...i promised myself ill only buy a pair if i get them for retail...all these reseller prices for $120 are a joke...even a dude pm'd me the other day on here trying to sell me a pair for $120 i replied back im only paying retail

Experimented, whitening toothpaste works wonders! Right shoe obviously cleaned

Last edited:
man... just got back from the gym and missed out on the mints. but great find brokeandfamous!

and congrats on copping your pairs for non-reseller prices, oh patient people!

Last edited:
man... just got back from the gym and missed out on the mints. but great find brokeandfamous!

and congrats on copping your pairs for non-reseller prices, oh patient people!
thanks man...i just happened to be browsing around on uo since i ordered tarps from them yesterday and came across it.

Huh? Sitting? Is it a mom and pop shop with high prices? That's one of the rarest things posted in this thread. Cybers just sitting. Hmmmm
Not trying to be a smart *****, just hard to believe with all these over seas orders having to be done.
Mom and pop shop, retail $70.. biggest size is a 9.5 or 10, haven't checked the stock in a couple weeks. If I make my way over there this weekend (doubtful) I'll snap a pic for you thirsty mf'ers doing the overseas orders. They aren't selling here because honestly they're not that clean. Yucky wanna-be volt sole on a plain shoe, idk, just looks silly..

Sometimes, you just gotta know where to look, or better yet, where to call
wink.gif

He's trolling guys lol
yea i figured doesnt hurt to ask....god damn trolls

Last edited:
well im glad i was able to help a few people out on getting the mints for retail...i hope they went to people that actually want to keep and wear them and not resell them and to all that have missed out my apologies...

of course not, but it's not your fault! this is a public forum. it would be great if legit people only bought their size and if it was sold out didn't order at all, but GONE are those days! i called 2 spots AZ/TX for size 8 and was a bit too late! i'm definitely not paying resell price for these, so if i never get then so be it. thanks for the info tho!

no problem man. i refuse to pay over retail for roshes...if your patient enough you will eventually get your size...

This. It took me a year but I got sirens for retail. I remember last year people were copping at Shieks and I don't have one near me so they were saying they'd ship em for like 90 or whatever. I held off thinking I'd find them in store. Never did. Thought I had just missed out, and I finally came across the pair I got for 70 including shipping.
TLDR; patience is good.

Mom and pop shop, retail $70.. biggest size is a 9.5 or 10, haven't checked the stock in a couple weeks. If I make my way over there this weekend (doubtful) I'll snap a pic for you thirsty mf'ers doing the overseas orders. They aren't selling here because honestly they're not that clean. Yucky wanna-be volt sole on a plain shoe, idk, just looks silly..

Sometimes, you just gotta know where to look, or better yet, where to call
wink.gif

its all good appreciate the response back!

Copped a medium in the team roshe shirt. Might need a small it always depends on the brand of shirt.

I always thought the name "iggy" was referred to the Hyperfuses that Andre Igoudala (hence Iggy) had during the NBA lockout. it was Olive and somewhat sought after when they came and passed. I never took up the name to call the OG Iguana Roshes "iggy".

And also, funny enough, my last post yesterday was about me being impatient for the OG black/sails to restock, and this morning i wokeup to UO restocking it in my size, ordered it with the coupon. $67 for roshes shipped
pimp.gif

Last edited:
DS SIZE 9.5 KNICKS ROSHE RUN $100, message the seller for $105 shipped.

PM ME FOR DETAILS. 

(I'm not selling, I found it online and I'm sharing info.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom