ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wore my Paris for the first time and those things are so tight around the middle of your feet so I gotta wear it with no socks, hope it stretches a little

yeah thought about getting it, but might have been to big so got sirens instead.
you have 11.5 sirens? can i have it lol (Where'd you cop?).

haha that's all i need to be done with my OG's (excluding stadium greens and knicks, i don't care for them)

And solesupremacy had them on eBay for the past week. it was supposed to end in 2 days or something

Last edited:
you have 11.5 sirens? can i have it lol. that's all i need to be done with my OG's (excluding stadium greens and knicks, i don't care for them)
Yeah i do, but not looking to let them go, sorry. got um from a seller on eBay.

haha yeah i'm just messin' nice cop though. I just gotta track down a pair of Sirens and I'm good. took months for the 11.5 mango's og
yeah man those og mangos are hard to come by especially the bigger sizes, seen one on the TR marketplace but was gone in a second. Yo what size you looking for? I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
yeah man those og mangos are hard to come by especially the bigger sizes, seen one on the TR marketplace but was gone in a second. Yo what size you looking for? I'll keep an eye out.
LOL those were mine, i was seeing what I could get

Saw these at my local FTL. GS for $60. Neither were mesh and both had just a regular nike insole. Highly disappointing for just a $10 difference.

Back
Top Bottom