ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FNL hadn't refunded me 10 dollars so I had to go "angry customer" and come to find out the dude who was supposed to refund it never did. As courtsey the chick I spoke to gave me 20 dollars off my next purchase and my 10 dollars on the way.

IDK where the FNL customer service spot is, but they always messing up

Does anyone know if Shoe Palace ever offers discount codes? Not trying to pay full retail unless I have to.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to clean the side lart of the sole? Like the part you can see the part around the shoe
....you mean the midsole -.- right? (smh
mean.gif
roll.gif
)

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Last edited:
Not sure if its posted but kids roshes are coming to footlocker this summer for $60. A ton of new men's colors too. My district manager showed the list to me today. I don't recall the colors because I just glanced for a second, but it seems like they're about to flood stores this summer.

Not sure if its posted but kids roshes are coming to footlocker this summer for $60. A ton of new men's colors too. My district manager showed the list to me today. I don't recall the colors because I just glanced for a second, but it seems like they're about to flood stores this summer.
Yay! :smile: new colors, new colors! My lil dude will be getting a pair too. May just have to get a few different ones for him. Feet are tiny now but he is growing crazy fast.

I always thought the name "iggy" was referred to the Hyperfuses that Andre Igoudala (hence Iggy) had during the NBA lockout. it was Olive and somewhat sought after when they came and passed. I never took up the name to call the OG Iguana Roshes "iggy".
Lol thank you! Each time I hear "iggy" I think of Igoudola and the hyperfuses

I've seen a bunch of black sails, sport reds, and hot punches at Nordstrom rack last summer. 
Yes they were. I got my Cybers from NTSF late July 2012.
Damn.. so to think I could have still gotten the pairs everyone is fiending for now. If only I knew about this site sooner/took the time to actually search, my collection would have been sick. But starting since January and having 6 pairs is pretty good. I'm content 
smokin.gif

Bought my 5th pair today. Now I got the sport reds, squads, beaches, yeezys and lime/blue FBs. Squads at finishline with rewards was clutch

Wore my Paris for the first time and those things are so tight around the middle of your feet so I gotta wear it with no socks, hope it stretches a little
I hear you. I couldn't believe how different the fit is on the mids. I'm hoping the shoe stretches a bit myself. I have the Tokyos and Londons, same fit.

yeah it was someone else, but yeah dude the seller i got mines from had a size 12 but i'll see if he still have it and ask if he is willing to sell.
I'm all over that 12 if it needs a good home. I've come to the conclusion that OG Mesh is where my heart is. I started off with Iggys about a month ago. Since then, I've gone a little crazy. Iggys, Mints, Londons, Tokyos, and Strata DFWs. I'm in love with these damn things. If anyone sees a 12 in Black with a sail, siren, or stadium sole let me know. I'm getting frustrated thinking the ship has sailed (no pun intended)

FNL hadn't refunded me 10 dollars so I had to go "angry customer" and come to find out the dude who was supposed to refund it never did. As courtsey the chick I spoke to gave me 20 dollars off my next purchase and my 10 dollars on the way.

IDK where the FNL customer service spot is, but they always messing up
Haven't gotten mine either. Guess I'll go that route as well

Hey NT, thinking of picking up a pair of roshes my friend just got his the other day and won't stop talking about how comfortable they are but says they run a little big is this true? he got his true size 9.5. I wear my true size in most of the shoes I get like foams, zoom revis, penny v and so on which is size 12.

Back
Top Bottom