ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't go wrong with Hanes or Gildan.

Bro, a profit is being made.
YES. Hanes / Gildan are classic and comfy.

As long as nobody is fronting like money isnt being made, I don't have a problem with the shirts. People want them and they'll have them so that's on them. An official website with up to date info and hopefully exclusive info looks like a plan.. I've been speaking with whoever runs their email and hopefully something comes into fruition between Team Roshe and KicksOnFire.

YES. Hanes / Gildan are classic and comfy.

As long as nobody is fronting like money isnt being made, I don't have a problem with the shirts. People want them and they'll have them so that's on them. An official website with up to date info and hopefully exclusive info looks like a plan.. I've been speaking with whoever runs their email and hopefully something comes into fruition between Team Roshe and KicksOnFire.
I heard Team Roshe was colab with Sole Collector?

Can't go wrong with Hanes or Gildan.

Bro, a profit is being made.

Your saying aaa is not that good of quality but Hanes and Gildan is?

And I never said that a profit wasn't bing made i just said it isn't as much as you expect and have you examples of what we use that money for.

Someone posted somewhere to get squads a while back but I don't remember where. Looking to double up can anyone help? Need another size 10.

Think it comes down to personal choice.

I have both of the TR sport red/black tees. I like the AAA better because of the thicker neckline and it seems "heavier."

AAA is the only brand that has consistent sizing. Gildan is a gamble every time if it will fit the same as another in the same size.

Edit: I don't know why I'm talking about this, I think the shirts are dumb.

Last edited:

I need to vacuum my car haha

I wear a size 12 in new nikes(lebron/kobe) and 11.5 in dunks/retro J's.

i ordered some 11.5 gamma roshes and they seem to fit a little big(over an inch of empty space in the front of the toe box)

so i then I ordered a pair of the orange/sequoia fb sz 11 and theyre almost too snug, not terribly uncomfortable but my toes show in the toe box.

I am kinda stuck since the shoes are different models(kind of, different materials anyways) so IDK if they actually fit different, hard to directly compare them because i bought different sizes in each.

Did i just get a funky extra big size 11.5?  or do they actually fit kinda big?  I am wanting to order another pair but am stuck between the 11.5 and 11.

anyways, thanks in advance

Just read through a bit, now the debate is on the quality of tee shirt brands....am I the only one who thinks that's pretty sad?

Last edited:
surprised so many also had Calypsos as overrated. More surprised someone didnt come in and say you're listing it as overrated because you dont have them. I expected at least a couple of responses.

I wear a size 12 in new nikes(lebron/kobe) and 11.5 in dunks/retro J's.

i ordered some 11.5 gamma roshes and they seem to fit a little big(over an inch of empty space in the front of the toe box)

so i then I ordered a pair of the orange/sequoia fb sz 11 and theyre almost too snug, not terribly uncomfortable but my toes show in the toe box.

I am kinda stuck since the shoes are different models(kind of, different materials anyways) so IDK if they actually fit different, hard to directly compare them because i bought different sizes in each.

Did i just get a funky extra big size 11.5?  or do they actually fit kinda big?  I am wanting to order another pair but am stuck between the 11.5 and 11.

anyways, thanks in advance
Order .5 up on the Fb's

Gammas should fit TTS...

You should get 11 in Gamma's based on what you're saying

But, in FB's get 11.5 or 12

Picked these up from the roshe marketplace for under retail. The box came pretty beat up though but it's not really a big deal. Sort of expected the seller to double box them if I paid about $10 for shipping

Order .5 up on the Fb's

Gammas should fit TTS...

You should get 11 in Gamma's based on what you're saying

But, in FB's get 11.5 or 12
repped, thanks dog.   Everywhere i read it said mesh roshes should fit TTS but for some reason these gammas feel huge man, i think it could just be the construction of the shoe, having a pliable toe box is a lot different than say a pair of dunks or the tight fit of a lebron/kobe so it could just create an illusion that the shoe fits bigger than it really does since your toes can push that mesh around so much

Back
Top Bottom